Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crazy

crazy

what was the most craziest thing you have ever seen at hedonism II and III that left you speechless and got you talkin. im just curious.
    the hedonist

Have noticed a lot of curious questions from you/ Have a bad vibe on you .Are you a plant or serious

what do you mean? a bad vibe? a plant? im just curious and wondering about what lies in store for me at hedonism II. im making plans on going there in 2009.

yOU HAVE ASK SOME ON THE MOST STUPID QUESTIONS FOR THE LAST 10 DAYS OR SO, AND IF ANYONE ELSE HAS NOT NOTICED I WONDER WHY/ ARE YOU A PERVERT OR ARE YOU GEWTTING OFF WITH YOUR QUESTIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach View Post
    yOU HAVE ASK SOME ON THE MOST STUPID QUESTIONS FOR THE LAST 10 DAYS OR SO, AND IF ANYONE ELSE HAS NOT NOTICED I WONDER WHY/ ARE YOU A PERVERT OR ARE YOU GEWTTING OFF WITH YOUR QUESTIONS.
    Whoa relax!

He is just a guy asking for advice. he is a newbie, just like I am and you were some day. Cut him some slack. If you don't like his questions, don't answer!

I personally see nothing wrong with his questions. Have a beer and chill.

Quote Originally Posted by the_hedonist_69 View Post
    what do you mean? a bad vibe? a plant? im just curious and wondering about what lies in store for me at hedonism II. im making plans on going there in 2009.

I realize where all of your excitement and wondering comes from, but with a year to go, i feel you need to just keep up with the boards and read ,and you will see more of what Hedo is all about. All of these questions will bring some scepticism of weather or not you are just someone needing a quick kinky kinda fix or not. I gaurantee you if you take some time to research this board and others you will eventually learn all you yearn.
    By the way when is your trip planned???

I'm not sure if your real or not. But I agree with Justeasy check out the posts and you'll learn alot or buy The Naked Truth About Hedonism you'll get alot of info there. We do find people who get off on asking some of these questions and have no intent to go to find out themselves.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the_hedonist_69 View Post
    what was the most craziest thing you have ever seen at hedonism II and III that left you speechless and got you talkin. im just curious.
    the hedonist

We have all been the 'newbie' on the board.
    This forum is supposed to be about communication and doing so in the spirit of Hedo.
    Should a posting offend, disgust or turn-off, each of us has the ability to leave the thread in question.
    There is no need for insults or negativity because a person has an inquisitive mind.
    Since none of us know the history for why the question is being asked, lets just let the drama go, and focus on partying in Jamaica!

~EHB~

Party? We go to rest and relax. But those nekid people keep yelling at us to go over to the nude side. And skinny dipping in the main pool in front of the disco window and doing other unmetionables in public........ oh the wife just told me that that was us doing that. Sorry, uh yea, check out the book thats what we did. Then we went to the message boards to fine tune and meet friends before we went.

beach
    i think you are giving off a bad vibe. i know i feel it and i know a few have too. whats it to you if you dont like my questions. keep your opinions to yourself. totally unacceptable. i could say some things but i wont cos i am mindful of others. the best things said are the things unsaid. thank you.

thanks everyone. all i am just doing is, in the spirit of hedo, am trying to find out more and more about hedo. i just ordered the book the naked truth about hedonism, which arrived yesteday. i want to be thorough and complete in my search on what hedo II is all about. i know that as you have said have done the same thing. with knowledge comes power. peace.

the hedonist

just easy,
    the time i am planning, barring any unseen events is from feb 11th-20th 2009, or maybe longer.

ok maybe i need to introduce myself cos of someone who thinks i may or may not be real. my name is cj, i am 31 years of age and im from the states, in the states called missouri, in a city called springfield. i truly intend on coming to hedo II in february of 2009. i am not getting off to seeing the responses that i see. i think thats just stupid. i am just gathering information on what hedo is so i can learn from those who have been there.

the hedonist

OK...OK...Play nice kids! Or it's off to timeout you go!

H69 - What you need to understand is that we, as folks who go to Hedo, are used to having to protect ourselves. Many people would lose their jobs, some friends, and alienate peers or relatives if it were discovered where they choose to spend vacation. Haven't you seen the threads about "telling people you go to Sandals, etc."?

Sometimes, we have to protect ourselves from "trolls" who are just here (and on other forums) to get their jollies. There are many folks who don't ask/don't tell about the CRAZY/WILD things because they are protecting themselves and their friends from what...you honestly have to agree...is an anonymous person who could be anybody. You would not go up to a complete stranger and ask them extremely personal questions...that is the same type of thing.

As with anything...give us a chance to get to know you...and as was stated above, READ!!!!

Probably the NUMBER ONE thing that tells Hedo Folks that someone is not what they seem here is your questions for this thread. It is an instant warning light that sets the Spider Sense Tingling like no other! This plus your other myriad questions have caused me to question your motives...or at least be very cautious with regard to your posts. I don't mean that to offend, it is only the truth.

Take a hint from Jamaica's advertising motto...Once you go, you know!

Patience, Grasshopper. What happens at Hedo stays at Hedo.

Tam

tam
    i guess it doesnt matter about the opinions of others. let all the lights go off and other things go off. i know what i know. im planning the trip and thats that. if you got questions for me that you want to ask me thats fine. ill be glad to answer them.
    the hedonist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast