Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Casual observations........

Well we are glad she is doing better, please feel free to keep us informed of her progress. Guess its like they say, could always have been worse.
    Paul + joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

A brief summary.

Flight: Spirit airlines. Never again. Three hour check in at Fort Lauderdale and a six hour delay on return from Montego Bay. I’d prefer to kayak to Jamaica than fly with them again.

Rooms: Adequate and clean. We did get bitten a couple of times during the night, and not by each other I hasten to add. Whatever bugs bit me quickly died of alcohol poisoning.

The resort: Super clubs could do with investing in a pressure washer and buying some paint it is beginning to get that shabby run down feel to it.
    Nude pool & hot tub had lots of shiny happy people having a fun time, but it really wasn’t for us. We much preferred the nude beach area, more relaxed, more passionate and more erotic, but hey, each to their own. We also found the quad hot tub to be more relaxing without losing the sexual aura that was clearly evident in the nude hot tub…….. with the added bonus that you could see the bottom.

Food: Mediocre, but we didn’t go there to sample gourmet delights. In fact food became a functional distraction from the party.

Staff: Apart from the doctor we had no complaints. A lot of the interaction between staff and guests is superficial and there is a barely visible, yet understandable, resentment that few people will notice. That’s no reflection on Hedo, or Jamaica, but is apparent anywhere in the world where there is so much divergence in wealth.
    One excellent moment that will stay with us for a long time was when the nurse from Hedo, in her own time, made the trip to the hospital to check on Mrs. F. That meant a lot to us.

Hedo people: Such diversity. Let’s take a lighthearted look .

Young, single, male and nerdy. The sort whose most important computer peripheral is a box of tissues. Only saw one of those. He did look a little odd.

Young, single, male and macho. The sort whose number one piece of gym equipment a full length mirror. Who spend their time in the gym, in pairs, doing bench presses and blowing hot air up each others shorts. Easily spotted at meal times wearing muscle shirts that are two sizes too small.

Young, single, male and arriving in pairs or small groups with the one intention of getting laid. I went to college for that. Times must have changed.

Single middle-aged males. This group has many sub groups within it. Ranging from the creepy to some guys whose personal circumstances have changed and hedo was an escape. There were a few creepy guys, they never bothered us, though a couple we met told us of a bad experience they had with one. I did see one at the nurses station sporting a black eye. Made me smile.

Single elderly males. One old guy on a zimmer frame. I kid you not. Left me with mixed feelings of admiration and sadness. Actually, he may not have been on his own, and it could have been a simple case that he just couldn’t keep up with his partner as she went of skinny dipping.

Elderly male with hot young female. A match that puts a completely different perspective to the Lennon/Macartney song, “ Can’t buy me love”

Couples - Newbies: Constantly looking around with furtive eyes until they’ve had their first half dozen drinks. Upon arriving in the room, one partner is sent out on a reconnaissance gathering mission to find out what other people are wearing/doing/drinking/ etc. etc. Upon return they first set of to the main bar, still looking around furtively, and proceed to drink as much as possible as quickly as possible before giving each other the knowing glance that says “ F**k it let’s get naked. From that moment onwards they become Hedo people.

Couples - Veterans: They start undressing, button by button, the moment they get on the bus at the airport. By the time they reach Hedo their clothes are hanging off them and you can physically see the agitation in their body movements as they impatiently go through the laborious process of checking it. A bit like when you're desperate for the bathroom and there’s someone else in there. Once checked in, it’s to the room, no unpacking, off with the clothes and out to the nude pool. The party begins.

The Music: It was fine for about 30 minutes, it then became toothache for the ears. Wish there was some variety.

Value for money: Difficult one. At the end of the day, you are paying for the Hedo experience. The resort is, at best, two star and for the equivalent expenditure you could have obtained much better accomodation and service in a more exotic location, but, and it’s a big but, you would not have the nudity, you would not have the sexually charged atmosphere and, most importantly of all, you would not have the hedo people. All down to individual preference.

The ultimate question - Will you return.

Despite our end of holiday mishap, we’re looking forward to our next Hedo adventure. We will try another resort such as Desire just to see the comparison, but, living in Florida, Hedo is just a short flight away and so tantalizingly inviting.

That’s all folks. Hope you enjoyed it.
    Last edited by figgy; 02-13-2008 at 10:55 PM.
    If it last for more than four hours don't tell your doctor.......book a trip to HEDO !!!!

Couples - Newbies: Constantly looking around with furtive eyes until they’ve had their first half dozen drinks. Upon arriving in the room, one partner is sent out on a reconnaissance gathering mission to find out what other people are wearing/doing/drinking/ etc. etc. Upon return they first set of to the main bar, still looking around furtively, and proceed to drink as much as possible as quickly as possible before giving each other the knowing glance that says “ F**k it let’s get naked. From that moment onwards they become Hedo people.
    You nailed us.
    Couples - Veterans: They start undressing, button by button, the moment they get on the bus at the airport. By the time they reach Hedo their clothes are hanging off them and you can physically see the agitation in their body movements as they impatiently go through the laborious process of checking it. A bit like when you're desperate for the bathroom and there’s someone else in there. Once checked in, it’s to the room, no unpacking, off with the clothes and out to the nude pool. The party begins.
    This is us next time. Can't wait.

Great report(s) figgy. Really glad your wife is ok.
    We love Hedonism II

Blog Entries
    Figgy... I thank you for two thigs:

1. You gave an insightful and detailed look at Hedo from many aspects that normally go untold in trip reports. I call it more of a trip analysis and that's a good thing.

2. I can take a little relief now, that at least one person on this board is more detailed in explaining things than I am (lol)... and that too, is a good thing.

You have a good spirit about you and hopefully one day we will met at Hedo. Til then, wrap it up quickly with those other resorts and get your ass back to hedo... Woohoo...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

What about Couple with girlfriend along with them?
    P + j
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    P + j
    Easily spotted due to the a grin that stretches from one ear to the other.
    If it last for more than four hours don't tell your doctor.......book a trip to HEDO !!!!

Hmm that will be me on the 18th.
    (big smile)
    Paul....

hmmmmmm

This will be our first time but we are experianced with the lifestyle. I can understand how akward the experiance can be but lets face it... We are all adults here - if your not interested its best to say that up front - no one - well from our experiance anyway - is going to try to talk you into it, or force you to do something that you are not comfortable with. After all its all about having fun and enjoying yourself. No one can have fun if someone in the group isnt comfortable. Hubby and I are very comfortable being with another couple or are more than fine being with just each other! I cant wait to be with him on the beach, rubbing oil and lotion all over him! If we offend, sorry, but this is HEDO right?
    If your going to be there the same week (3/7-3/14) look us up - we like to have fun, hang out with friends, and did we say have fun? our yahoo id is lovingthislifect@yahoo.com - drop us a line! Our pics are here so you know what we look like - and I will be the first one nekkid on the beach in the morning!

Blog Entries

Thank you so much!

I booked a trip to Hedo on a dare. My now-husband laughed at me for not getting on the topless deck on a carnival cruise, so I decided to fix his ass. Your description of the virgin hedo-trip is so true! (Especially the recognizance missions I too sent him on. The second and third year got better, but we decided last year to change up. What a mistake! You don't have the commraderie as you do in Hedo, and we are really not swingers, but we've learned to whet our whistle a bit.

I think its an awesome experience for any couple who is comfortable in their relationship. We are going the first week of April and my poor hubby will be working outside the garage tonight doing his side business. I copied and printed your whole report, as I know as he's toiling in the shop, I will be reading it verbatim, bringing a smile to his face. I'm glad to hear your wife is doing better, and would love to party with ya'll!
    D & J returing again April 3-6

Hmm that will be me on the 18th.
    (big smile)
    Paul....
    I assume that grin would be on all 3 of them? Hmmmm Paul ;-)
    Last edited by danandfdn; 02-19-2008 at 07:32 PM.

There she is, that sexy add on to our room
    And I promise you that you will not stop having that grin from the moment you step into Hedo on the 18th until we board the plane to leave. Then it's DIF time again.
    Paul....

P + j

héhéhé

what about couple with boyfriend along with them ?? this was my situation...and the lady was very happy.

Works either way I would say, lol.
    Paul....

Very interesting story figgy sorry to hear about the mrs F and glad she's back to herself i have to admit i almost pee'd myself a few times you have such a way with words lollllllllll at any rate thank you very much for taking the time to give a such an awesome report on your experience at Hedo it helped us alot
    H3 Feb 10 - 24, 2009 -----

http://www.xceteraquebec.ca/

Talking bartender at hedo

when u go to hedo 3 ask for michael he is a bartender there

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast