Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your first time experience

your first time experience

lets take a trip down memory lane to your first time experience at hedonism II or III, single, or couples. how did you feel? nervous, anticipating, excited, curious. did your first time experience at hedo II or II meet your expectations and what you thought it would be in your mind. did you get your fantasies fulfilled. what lessons did you learn from your first time experiences and how did it change your life. what lessons and things did you learn, would you like to share. i am excited and anticipating my first time. i am just interested in knowing how it was for you. thanks again for the responses. its educational.

the hedonist_69

Quote Originally Posted by the_hedonist_69 View Post
    lets take a trip down memory lane to your first time experience at hedonism II or III, single, or couples. how did you feel? nervous, anticipating, excited, curious. did your first time experience at hedo II or II meet your expectations and what you thought it would be in your mind. did you get your fantasies fulfilled. what lessons did you learn from your first time experiences and how did it change your life. what lessons and things did you learn, would you like to share. i am excited and anticipating my first time. i am just interested in knowing how it was for you. thanks again for the responses. its educational.

the hedonist_69

"nervous, anticipating, excited, curious"....Yes to all of the above!!!

It was a very good experience. Never been nude in public before and it was really no big deal after 5 minutes.
    No major fantasies fulfilled, but it was all so new and exciting that it was all good. A B.J. in public woohooo!!! It is what you make of it. Everyone expects different things for their first trip. Just go with no big expectations, and it will all be good. We will be back, if that says anything.
    Have a wonderful trip!!

Blog Entries
    Our first trip was PERFECT...

Never been naked in public and loved it, loved it, loved it...

Our fantasies were getting naked in public for me, and my wife experiencing a girl. We got both, but there were so many things that happened that week that were just part of being at Hedo, that we never would have thought to make it a fantasy, yet we got it anyway.

There will be little things that will just occur and later you will be like "Wow... that was cool"... Enjoy those moments. Your first time at Hedo will always be something you remember. Chill and enjoy and you may just end up with a fantasy fullfilled that you haven't thought of yet.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Ummm Perfect is the only word I can use.... 1st time I walked towards the nude side at Hedo II and at the sign, took my top off and as I ventured closer to Delroys I took my bottoms off......the rest is history...... 10 yrs later and eight trips later, I think i'm a hedonist.... LOL

Best people, no judgements - you fill in the blanks!!!!

MWAH to all of our Hedonistic friends over the years!

S&C

I have found it interesting that I haven't found many testimonials from singles on the net. I would like to hear some if there are any around to be read.

Because of the lack of singles input I have found I was thinking about doing a daily entry to this site when I am down at H3 at the end of the month. perhaps there are those that would find it interesting.

Kevin

Blog Entries
    I would...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoBoater View Post
    Because of the lack of singles input I have found I was thinking about doing a daily entry to this site when I am down at H3 at the end of the month. perhaps there are those that would find it interesting.
    I think that would be great. We'd like to read a daily diary. We could live vicariously through your entries. Although depending on how much fun you are having (how much you are drinking if you do), we might have to have a translator for your typing!
    We love Hedonism II

Smile.......God rr I meen Good poynt rrr I mean point. I will du mi bestr 2 nut rr I mean not got mm get too drunc so not b tiype gut.

Kevin
    In the words of the venerable Jack Sparrow.... "Why is the RUM always Gone?"

Daily Journal

I had resolved to make notes in a notebook everyday there so that I could provide a comprehensive and accurate report here, when we got back. I took pretty good notes the 1st day. Sometime during the 3rd day I remembered to make some notes about the 2nd day - but some of the details were fuzzy. Then at the end of the week, as I was packing, I found my notebook and realized the week had gone by without any additional entries.....
    My experience tells me that if you have time for daily entries, you're not doing Hedo right!

Smile.......God rr I meen Good poynt rrr I mean point. I will du mi bestr 2 nut rr I mean not got mm get too drunc so not b tiype gut.

Kevin
    Looks like you're getting started already CB!
    We love Hedonism II

Just little pre-trip training.

We had been coming to Negril for some time and as a lark, I suggested that we go to Hedo on a day pass. Neither of us had ever been naked in public before and after signing in, found our way to the nude beach. As we headed to the lounge chairs and saw the many naked folks of all shapes and sizes we finally found two lounge chairs under the shade. I took off my trunks and top and laid back with my reflective sun glasses on drinking in this rather exciting scene. My wife, reluctantly took off her top and laid a towel across her lap, reluctant to expose her goodies to the world. We chilled out about an hour when we became both hungry and thirsty. At this point I said screw it, and braved a naked walk to the nude pool bar and snack hut. Amazingly, there was no staring or pointing at my naked ass or appendage - everything was kool! Four Jack Daniels for me and three rum punches for her, and us having seen at least 3 bj's our comfort zone had been breached and we were hooked. We are taking our 5th trip in April. Viva Hedo!!

I think I am on to something here . Ot at least it appears so.

Kevin

Blog Entries
    I have found it interesting that I haven't found many testimonials from singles on the net. I would like to hear some if there are any around to be read.

Kevin
    And it may also allow you to ask questions while you are there...

Sure good point. I am going with an open mind and a smile. One thing I don't feel I need to worry about is if the rum is gone. I hear they have more then a little of it around that little island.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast