Thread: North Haven Nudist resort in Michigan

North Haven Nudist resort in Michigan

Just wondering if anyone has been to North Haven Nudist resort in Michigan. My wife and I are planning on visiting there this summer, Maybe May long weekend. From the looks of their website they seem pretty open there so we were curious if there is any open sex on premises and if lifestylers visit?
    Cheers

No, but then if you go to Empire to the beach. On the beach turn right head north away from the prudes you will find many enjoy the shores for nude tanning. Bring a lunch, blanket and large umbrella. "Put the umbrella facing the water when you dont want to be disturbed.

Northaven resort

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has been to North Haven Nudist resort in Michigan. My wife and I are planning on visiting there this summer, Maybe May long weekend. From the looks of their website they seem pretty open there so we were curious if there is any open sex on premises and if lifestylers visit?
    Cheers
    Northaven is nice, not a PDA place, Velma makes sure of that, not at all like Hedo. Probably has to do with various legalities rather than moralities.
    Mickster

North Haven is very nice. Alot of great people who will take you under their wing and show you around. On Friday Or Sat nites they usually have a dance. You can go there for the day or rent a tree house, trailer or bring your own. You'll have a great time Larry and Velma will see to that.

It sounds and looks like a great weekend getaway. There is another nudist resort not far away from there called Cherry Lane, has anyone been there?

Cool The Good, The Bad and The Dennis....

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    It sounds and looks like a great weekend getaway. There is another nudist resort not far away from there called Cherry Lane, has anyone been there?
    It had been awhile since any of us at the time had even met with anyone visiting us at Northaven so figured why not take the first step. While there it was pretty much what if you've checked out the site what you'd expect. Not like its anything falsely advertised at all. I believe if the same photo of the funky pool water is up on the site thats only because it was taken at a time here in Michigan it was still just a bit chilly is all. The resort itself really doesn't have anything to kick it for but then.... while we were as always laying out socializing relaxing and such around the pool The Enforcer walked up to a girl not with us and told her to remove the towel she had folded in 3rds or 4ths and laying across the top of her breasts. She said something and he repeated either remove it or leave if she refuses to follow his rules. Typical of the Clothing Optional resorts and camps. They state that they Are Clothing Optional, you have the option of what when how much to wear etc. throughout the premises with the exception of e.g. the pool and surrounding deck, hottubs, this that or the other beach(es) so covering pretty much most of the main socializing areas other than typically if they have as Northaven does just an awesome disco with doorwalls leading out or in from the pool n showers restrooms. Plenty of fun n great times to be had by all even me tho a Naturist/Nudist most of my life a white guy that can only dance to 70s, 80s type Hair Band Rock, lol or that nice n slow gettin to know one another a lot better within reason some better than others :P. But at Northaven it unless Larry n Velma had a reason, and they are reasonable folks too, as long as presented with all the facts of course, a truly "Clothing Optional Experience that was just what I'd been looking for and found by accident actually as my wife had never been into or comfortable even with nudity raised Polish Italian Catholics of Convenience. No one but a small incident one afternoon in which Larry was so fast on the draw I'd only looked away a second and he had one of the "founding members" at that in his car leaving the premises. No means No. Was just he had a bit too much that day and mine and anothers wifes were the only ones at the pool then, forgot why maybe had just rained some. So back over at the Hill Dennis told her to leave or remove the towel. Thats when she did to show him that from the day before playing volleyball I believe she had over did it some and after as I've done even forgot to shower with cool water to stop your tan from turning to a burn just a f.y.i. Most of us I've found rarely even at least around here use any sunscreen with the exception maybe of enjoying feeling or or giving another a massage while applying it. So that should of been that. Most any clothing opt. resort or camp will not have a problem with a couple who maybe just are curious and just may as always, lol, try it for themselves as we all did in our various steps taken. We all just got up to leave which after inviting our new friend to come with us to our home at Northaven left Dennis all alone with his empty barren looking pool. Poor, sad little man. Enjoy Northaven as once you pass through gates and drive over that hill (main road starts there), you'll feel like ya are on an awesome tropical Island if you let it take you away. Always something for all at Northaven. PEACE.

A convoluted tale of woe, not our experience at Northhaven at all. We've been many times and book for next time before we leave. People have always been great...always great dances, have found nothing but good. Yes PDA is frowned upon, as it is in almost any nudist place in North America. It is there, just behind closed doors.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

We'll get there this summer for sure. We're only 45 minutes from the boarder, the other option is the Ponderosa near Quelph. Northhaven is closer for us.

Blog Entries
    I went to Northaven this past summer. Nice place and very nice people. It is a clothing optional campgrounds with a nude swimming pool area and a lake, as well as a dance/night club for parties. There are cabins available for rent. Like most clothing optional campgrounds, Northaven has a rule against PDAs to avoid any potential violations of Michigan law. So, you can meet nude people outdoors, but need to go back to somebody's trailer/cabin/tent to play...