Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's the best place to be

Where's the best place to be

After we have read several web sites we are a little confused. Some we have read say the nude pool is the place to be and others claim the quad pool is the place to be. Also which is better for night and which is better for day?
    Scott & Stacy
    1st trip Feb. 08
    2nd trip - Who Knows?

Blog Entries
    I have never seen the benefit of the quad over the nude pool. You will obviously decide for yourself when you arrive, but the physical differences are this:

The quad is clothing optional, so those dipping a toe into nudity will find comfort there. The quad is larger, but that's not really an advantage, unless the nude pool is fully packed and you don't like that. The same works in reverse.

The quad pool has more rooms surrounding it, so those who want a pool front room, have more chances to get a first floor room and walk out of their room and within 10 feet, be in the pool. It also serves, if by the hot tub, for a close up view from your room of pda's in the hot tub. The rooms are also cheaper in the quad and many choose the quad rooms for that reason, so if you stay there, proximity to the pool may keep you there instead of the nude pool.

The quad hot tub is a little bigger. Again, if you like that.

The quad pool has an upper deck that you can go up on and lay in the sun, if you want to.

The nude pool is right on the ocean, so the view is much better. I don't like flying 1500 miles to the middle of the Caribean and NOT seeing the ocean. At the nude pool, you might as well be on a beach with the comfort of no sand in your... well... non-sand liking areas. The view from the quad pool... you just see buildings surrounding it. The same as a Holiday Inn... in lower Alabama, or Georgia...

The nude pool requires that everyone be nude. Everyone is naked. You will feel a more "fair is fair" atmosphere.

The nude pool is generally where the fun is. Some will argue that, but I have never seen otherwise.

There is a more sexual atmosphere at the nude pool. I suppose everybody being naked helps that (lol)...

The EC's (from my perspective) spend more time at the nude pool, creating games and fun for the crowd.

At the end of the day... you are at Hedo, so I'll take the quad pool over any pool at any other resort in the world, but since you ARE at Hedo, the nude pool is the place to be, unless a special event is being held at the quad pool.

As usual, I am biased, but hey, aren't we all (lol)...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 01-12-2008 at 06:25 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

I guess we'll be able to find the fun spots as we get to know things at the resort better?

What about late night? - Where should be?
    Scott & Stacy
    1st trip Feb. 08
    2nd trip - Who Knows?

Late night...piano bar, then the disco, then the nude hot tub / pool.

"The" place to be is entirely dependant upon your mood and how it fits in with the group dynamic during your stay. On our last trip we started in the quad pool and were there about two hours. At that time, there was not much going on but we met some nice people. Then we moved to the nuddie side and never even saw the quad again. Your trip may be entirely different, but you'll never know until you get there. Just make sure you try everything and see where you fit.

I know that our general daily plan is to sleep in late, spend all day at the nude pool, late afternoon nap, up in time for the slutwear parade and late dinner, drinks in the main bar until the disco opens (we skip the piano bar), then the nude hot tub... Repeat daily for a week...
    Mikey and Diane

Wink

I wasted 3 days at the quad my first trip, Never have been back there in 7 trips to hedo, this is our 8th visit. I love the games and people. the EC do seem to spend more time at the nude pool. I am an early raiser no matter how late (or early) I get to bed. I like the quite time in the am and look forward to the party time in the afternoon and late evening.
    Karen and Jim

A very simple answer......THE NUDE POOL! We go to HEDO to get naked and stay naked. So the nude pool is perfect. PLUS you have the view of the ocean, and just a few steps to the nude beach. Besides...I really think that the bartenders and EC are more fun at the nude pool. Oh, yes, I almost forgot the Pussy Fountain! What was I thinking?????!!!!!!

We stayed in the Quad for our week in October. Walked around the quad pool about 600 times. To get to the nude pool. The area behind the 'nude area' signs (I think there are three of them that delineate the area) is the place to be. Especially at night. We liked hanging out and having all sorts of fun in the nude pool, nude hot tub, the pier and the nude beach. The pier has lots of lounge type chairs and were busy at night. The nude beach wasn't very busy so was a good place to 'get away' to at night. And don't forget the swinging beds near the sauna. The mattress part is hanging on ropes and we had a very good time in them a few times while there.
    We love Hedonism II

I guess the nude side it is - Thanks to all!!!
    Scott & Stacy
    1st trip Feb. 08
    2nd trip - Who Knows?

Nude Pool....Enough Said
    Last edited by Face Down; 01-13-2008 at 05:18 PM.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Hey Face Down, nice series of pictures on webshots. One of the nude pool pictures is now my wallpaper. Reminds me of home. Thanks for posting.
    We love Hedonism II

Blog Entries
    Hey... where did you get the wallpaper? I would love to have that...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Just click on one of Face Down's pictures above J. It will take you to his Webshots page and you can view the series of slides. Nicely done. I chose one of the shots above as my wallpaper. Note that on the webshots page, there's an option to open up the original shot (right below the picture, it's a magnifying glass with a +). That's what I did. Then saved as wallpaper.

Edit: Heck, I remember that your profile says you're an IT guy. So you could give me lessons on how to do that!
    Last edited by smile; 01-13-2008 at 07:59 PM.
    We love Hedonism II

Great Pic

Great pics! I took this one from the purple bldg while standing in our bathtub! Can't wait to take more!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can't wait to see the sunset there again.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast