Thread: bi question

bi question

I am seeing tons of posts here with respect to bisexuality and women. Does male bisexuality occur here as well? I am just trying to get a full view of what we are walking into, I dont want to be alarmed if I see some things that I have never confronted face to face. Women together I have seen live but not the other way around. Just wondering.

Blog Entries
    It would be a rarity (and I have never seen it) to see guys together at hedo. Girls yes, guys no...

I would go as far as to say 2 guys together at Hedo would be largely frowned upon.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Have not seen that at all in 2 trips.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    This summer, I split my trip between both resorts. While at H3, I saw no male/male. I did witness one male/male on the nude side at H2. This was during the day. After about two seconds, it just didn't affect me. Keep in mind that this was immediately following a week at H3, so I was a bit numb to any form of PDA. LOL
    I would think that with some of the groups, it is accepted and expected. Simply behind closed doors.
    My girlfriend did see full male/male at the H3 quad jacuzzi, however, this was several years ago.
    If others have seen it, they do not discuss it here.
    There is no need to worry. Viewing male/male is clearly as rare as viewing a total solar eclipse!
    Enjoy your trip.

~EHB~

thanks

Hey guys thanks for the info. I knew you guys would be able to answer that simple question. No worries mon, see ya in 92 days!

More Info

Another reason that you won't see much (if any) male/male activity is that it is STRONGLY frowned upon by Jamaican society in general. Even though there are large numbers of tourists at Hedo, if any male/male activity started, I'm sure security, other staff and/or the bartenders would put a quick stop to it and tell the participants to "take it to your room".

We menat a Him Him couple while we were there last time. We nver saw them engage in any PDA other than hand holding while walking the grounds.

October can't come fast enough.
    W&F of North Carolina
    Hedo 3 New Years 2006-2007
    Hedo 3 10-27-08 thru 11-3-08
    Hedo 2 - Virgin Trip 12-28-09 thru 1-3-10