Thread: Hedo July 17-31

Question Hedo July 17-31

Hello everyone,

I have been at Hedo II in 1999 and had a great time.
    Of course, there are things that I didn't like or, how can I say, I didn't allow to happen, but it didn't stop me having a relaxing, fun vacation.

I am planning to go there July17-31. I am a single female and am traveling solo...

Does anyone travel alone ? Also, any huge changes since 1999 ?

Thanks

Hi Wild,
    We are going July 12-24, but a girl friend is seriously thinking of coming with us July 17-24 as a single. There are always single women there, and they always have the best of times cuz they are in so much "demand". Aw, that didn't come out right, they are just always welcome unlike so many of the single guys. Changes since 99, not sure of the dates, did they have the big water slide then? The fitness center got a big makeover recently and they apparently remodeled all the rooms last year, we now get a TV (big woopie). Look forward to meeting you :-)
    Irie,
    Alex & Laura: H2 Dec 4-13 2009
    There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning - Jimmy Buffet

Thanks Alex & Laura,

No, in 1999 there was no waterslide. Wow !
    Its definitely nice to know that they "cleaned up" the rooms ! One night it was raining in my room :-)

To be sincere with you guys, I was there with my fiance (ex)... so even though its been 5 years, but because we are not together anymore, I am having fear of coming back and the memories haunting me !

What do you think?

I would suggest making new memories to replace the old ones. I'm sure you will have no problem doing that!

Hedo is a great place for starting over. Heck, after a few short hours you should have killed enough brain cells to have eradicated the whole thing! And you'll have lots of new friends to help heal the wounds. :-)
    Alex & Laura: H2 Dec 4-13 2009
    There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning - Jimmy Buffet

We arent traveling alone but would love to meet ya for dinner one night !And hope to meet 2funseekerz tooo! Cant wait 7/21 to 7/28