Thread: Disco Music & Robes

Cool Disco Music & Robes

Disco Music

We've read quite a few recent trip reports stating that the music in the disco was everything from absolutely horrible to extremely repetetive. If this is in fact true, what would be some suggestions for music to take with us "Just in Case". Dancing is one of T's favorite activities/turn-ons and the last thing you want is the mood & atmosphere brought down by some unfavorable tunes...

Robes

Does H3 provide you with those light terry cloth robes and slippers like at GLB or is it best to pack some. Always nice to have something to shoot on late at night when you're walking back from the HT and you have a chill.

I know guys!!! I luv my wife's nipples all perked up too... but a happy woman makes a happy man! lol

Better bring your own, didnt see any robes there when we were there.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    We have always been pretty happy with the music at the disco. Don't care for it at the beginning of Retro night - We love that music but we can't dance to it, it usually goes back to "regular" disco music later in the evening.

No robes...

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Walk back naked and enjoy the night air in Paradise.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

If you are thinking of bringing your own music for the disco they wont' use it. The DJ's there often don't even take your requests, let alone play your stuff.

Some year's we've seen great music in the disco and some years they blast it so loud you have a headache and cant' think straight or it's constant reaggae after a certain hour. It's the one downpoint that we are always struggling with management about.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

music and robes?

We have found the music- especially at the pool but also in the disco, a bit repetitive- and often the same music. I understand that most of the time it is whatever is popular locally- especially the disco since it is someone dj'ing. We have, however, recommended on our last 2 trips comment cards that they install sirius or xm at the pools- that way you might occasionally hear something a second time, but for the most part there would be variety as to what is being played. We also bring at least 2 or 3 cds for the player in the room to give ourselves some background music, or an mp3 player with a broadcaster.
    We always go in August, so we have never really had a need for a robe- a towel around the shoulders is usually more than warm enough.
    Nick (and the darling Kerry)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

We'd like to add that the music in general is more than just a "bit" repetitive - it's downright annoying. If we never hear "Sexy back" again, it will be too soon. When we were there last April, the poolside music seemed to mimic the then current "top 40" almost exactly. As a result, we expect that whatever is playing on top 40 radio this May we will be hearing over and over and over... Music in the Disco seems to be a bit off considering the demographic of the guests. I'm not sure how many 30-40 somethings are into the latest gansta rap, but if the DJ is into that, that's what you get. Seems to me that they would get the message when the floor clears while we wait for a "good" tune to be played... They never do.
    Mikey and Diane

The last time we were there, I sent my wife up to request a couple of songs we like. She leaned into the booth with her boobs hanging out of her flimsy lingerie. Surprise -- he played all our requests!

One of the most fun things to do after you're done at the disco is to walk naked to the nude hot tub. Of the times we've been there, it's never been chilly at that time of night -- remember you're in Jamaica!

Robe?

Whats the robe for? If they where robes at Hedo III you should change your plans and go to Hedo II!!!!
    Mike and Tina
    Commited to Hedonism
    he·don·ism (hēd′'n iz′em)

the self-indulgent pursuit of pleasure as a way of life

Synonyms
    hedonism n.

sensualism, gratification, debauchery, epicureanism; see enjoyment 2, indulgence 3.

Thanks all for the awesome replies. Awesome that they have a player in the room... we'll bring some tunes with us for that. May help to have some alternate music to listen to if the Disco/Pool music becomes to repetitious by the 6th day! lol

Sounds like the Disco is about the same as every other one throughout all the resorts we've been to across Mexico & the Caribbean. As for the requests not being played... I'll let 'T' handle that as she can usually get what she wants one way or another

Robes... well of course if at all possible you endeavor to enjoy a casual stroll naked back to your room, BUT... I can remember the last time we were in Jamaica around this time of year and that robe GLB provided came in extremely handy down on the beach about 3am!

You need no robe, mon

Why would you want a robe? That's silly! Jamaica is not the arctic and the night air is the best part after getting out of a hot session in the disco or the hot tubs. I don't believe that hedo is as "proper" as GLB. That is why we will never go there again. Tough it out you're in Paradise, sir.

ROBES?????? You go to HEDO to get naked and STAY naked!!!!

Fine... but everyone's gonna have to help keep her warm!!! lol