Thread: Hair Of The Dog

Hair Of The Dog

So I consider myself a pretty good drinker, but what's the secret here?

I can't imagine drinking all day long, with a hot sun bearing down on you -not to mention the hot tub - and getting up the next day and feeling like drinking again.

Are you secretley bring cans of Menudo, canned oxygen or is just a pure, tough hair of the dog thing?

I love to drink, and look forward to drinking all week long, just hard for to me imagine that morning after and heading over for a cocktail.

Guess everyone is different, moderation, or some drink water in between.
    I drink dirty banana's all day, have water in between and then red stripe all night. Sometimes a little hangover but really didnt have any bad ones last 2 trips. Maybe just the natural high of being in paradise.
    Then again drink in the morning sometimes hits the spot.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate...

Make sure that you mix some glasses of water inbetween your drinks. The water will prevent you from dehydrating.....and that will not make you feel thirsty....so you will not drink too fast and get too drunk. When we order a drink we usually get a water with it (with no ice). Slam the water and head off with your drink.

At the end of the day we try to remember to drink some water before bed...and thank god for asprin.

Im with you toohorny!! one tall glass of water to every two drinks!!! and stay away from the shots!!! trust me!!!! they will bring you down!! I know its hard, after feeling good.. you tend not to eat... make sure you eat, while you drink , or before..and those dirty bannanas are the best...they seem to fill you up, with a nice buzz..before you can even get to out of controll....you do spend most your time with a drink in your hand!!!but hey whats wrong with that!!!your there to have a good time!!!look at it this way you dont have to drive!!! lol

I learned long ago while on business in Russia, if your going to drink like a fish then eat like a lion. Things like cheese and dense breads saved my butt more then a few times over there. Suppliment with a good amout of water and it makes all the differance.

Drink water!!!!!!!! We drank all day, but always had a glass of water between rounds...never had a hang over! Water, water, water!!!

Ting helps with a queasy stomach though!!!!!
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

Never been to Hedo, but lots of drinking binge's. Like all, WATER WATER WATER is the key to surviving. Another secret is Gatorade before bed, dont think thats possible in hedo, all Hedo vets, is it possible to get gatorade in hedo or what can i do?

Sure it's possible, pack your own and bring it with you, roflmao.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Yes, you can definitely get Gatorade in the gift shop. $2 a bottle.
    We love Hedonism II

Thats actually not bad for there.

2 dollars a bottle, hell yea!

Bloody Mary for breakfast helps too, lol.