Thread: New Years at H3

New Years at H3

My wife and i arrived at Hedo Dec 27th for our second trip and were looking forward to a great New years party. We were not let down to say the least. By day 2 we had met many people from our area (nashville) and else where and Melissa just seemed to hang with the girls(Holly,Amy, Page and .....i know i am leaving a bunch out)as i spent 5 days playing 6 on 6 volleyball with the guys and getting the surrounding ladies wet from misplaced balls(never heard so many ladies giggle that you made me wet so frequently.After the first night we never made it to bed earlier then 4 and were up by 9 at the latest.We arranged a group of couples and singles and went out on the nude cruise(wet and wild) which went well except for a person who spoke no english just touching anyone he chose and when confronted by the husbands he kissed them to say he was sorry(his culture).It did get wild though and was a good boat trip.It all wound down with a big New years party and great food for the finale, to bad Will fell asleep smoking a cigar on the nude beach as he missed the last sundae(wink) .To all that read this keep in touch as we will try to make it next year.I almost forgot about the body shot on day 2 where there were 4 ladies we had lined up on the spiral stairs in the quad with butt overlapping backs with a lucky reciepient at the bottom..great picture.
    Gary and Melissa
    Nashville,tennessee mmmgfm@aol
    Last edited by mboro37cple; 01-06-2008 at 12:10 PM.

Hey Guys . . . I have the pics from the "infamous cruise of debauchery on the high seas" - I will probably send them to each persons email rather than posting on a Shutterfly or something. Enjoyed meeting you and everyone else . Thanks for letting me know about this website Gary . . . Oh, and Frenchy is damn lucky he didnt get his ass kicked (or worse) . . .
    It was a GREAT time with a group of friends - all that we just met there - on this trip - and yes, there is more to Hedo than hours of volleyball all day - unless that's your thing . . J/K Gary and Will So come on down, let your hair down (if you have any), let it all hang out (if it does in fact hang)and don't hold back. Oh - one more thing - dont pack many clothes, except costumes - you really won't be wearing them! CIAO for now. A sauccy007@aol.com