Thread: Brits?

Brits?

Hi There,
    we are going to hedo 3 on our honeymoon from 3rd june for 3 whole weeks! cant flamin wait!
    a few questions if anyone who has been before could care to answer.

Are there many brits go to hedo? im reading a wicked book about hedo at the moment but no mention of any brits?

im 27 and my husband to be is 47, he is worried he will be the oldest there, i dont hink this is the case, i think anyone goes to hedo, but what kind of age mix is there?

Sarah

We've met a ton of Brits at Hedo II. Don't recall meeting any at Hedo III though. Early & mid November at Hedo II has quite a Brit contingent!! Good luck!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Congrats!

You're right, anyone does go to Hedo. the age range is early 20's to 70's.

As for Brits, when we were there, there was 7 of us in total - including myself and my partner. I know cos i counted

You will have a fab time, although i have to say.. three weeks is a looong time in Jamaica. We went for two weeks and i was ready to come home after 10 days. BUT can't wait to get back to the island again.
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

wa hey! a fellow brit on here, tell me all about hedo 3!
    what to take what goes on, banish the myths etc
    sarah x

I hope we meet a few. I've met a few at Disneyland around the pool at the hotel and they are generally interesting and easy to talk too. On top of that, Jen loves the accent. Gets her in the mood! Not as much as a Scottish accent, but close. I am working on mine at her request.

we have been twice in the last 3 months and you will see all ages and have the best time of your life and will meet the nicest people you could ever meet you know no bulls__t. i'm 49 my wife is 32 and no problem with anything. wish we were going but have to wait till november

Sarah,
    My husband Jeff and I just returned from our first anniversary trip at Hedo III 12/26-1/2. We met plenty of Brits as well as Germans, Americans, Canadians, Aussies and New Zelander's. The age groups range from 18 to 70 including one nice little old man who toured the grounds in his walker most of the time

I am 38 while Jeff is 54 and we met a number of nice couples with similar age gaps. Your hubby to be most certainly will not be the oldest and everyone on the nude side is so comfortable in their own skin, if you're a bit inhibited as I was, it won't last but 15 minutes for most. My advise is to just get naked as soon as you arrive!

A three week trip sounds bitter sweet. We stayed a week and enjoyed every minute of it but for a 3 week trip, I recommend researching some off-site activities as well. Jeff got quite burnt our second full day on the trip so as odd as it sounds, if you are even slightly fair skinned, pack some spf 70 sunscreen. You'll be glad you did!

Do some shopping for the theme nights as it's fun to participate and play "dress up". Pimp and Ho night was by far our favorite but pajama night was interesting. There were quite a few men in full drag or wearing their wives teddies. What FUN! If he's a boob man, I recommend www.foulmouthshirts.com for some great t-shirts.

Everything they say about Hedo III is true depending on the crowd, time of day and your locale in the resort. Depending on your tastes and comfort level, you can either join in or remove yourselves from the environment. Everyone is sooooo nice there.

Be sure to set boundaries as a couple before you go. Some couples don't play at all while others choose to play together or have free reign. It's best you know your limitations in advance. I entered as a prude, left lifestyle light and now that I'm home, I'm just mom. Drink a Dirty Bananna for Jeff and I both and have FUN!

Another Brit here - We've been 8 times to H3 - drop us a pm if you have any questions..........

I think everyone else got it covered...
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Including you Uni. All covered except under cover of darknesss...........