Thread: Christmas, Anniversary & New Years!

Christmas, Anniversary & New Years!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

Daddy and I have returned from our week in Hedo III. We got there on Christmas day and left New Year's Day. We also had our first wedding anniversary down there; Dec 27th. We had a BLAST! We saw some familiar faces and met some new lovely people. It was great to see Jonas and his wife: "Everyone in the pool! Water aerobics!" Jonas, you looked delicious in drag. I loved your heels. Marcus M. was also back with his yummy friend; Colette. Marcus, bring her back. *wink*
    We met Corey and Crystal from Ohio. Corey you have such a squeezable ass. CJ and Terry from Wisconsin are so much fun! It was wonderful meeting you and we hope we hear from you soon. You guys are the kinds of folks we love to hang out with and get to know. Valerie from Florida has an ass you can spank for days! My Daddy wanted to spank that alot more but we always kept getting side tracked. *lol* We will definitely be seeing you again. *lick* Then we met Melinda and her hubby (whose name I forgot) from Nashville. We went shopping together then shared some fun later that evening. I also hope we see you again for a repeat session. You and Miss Giggles seemed to really enjoy my feel-doe "Barney". I can go on and on about the new people we met and enjoyed.
    It felt like coming home and I already miss it.
    Daddy and I will go back for a 3rd time and when we get the details we will be posting them.

Take care. Hugs and kisses!

Michael and Betsey aka Delicia

Sending Sunshine Wishes from South Florida

Hi Michael and Betsey,

I've managed to get back into the flow of things at work (when can I win the lottery??). However, you are most correct with your post: Fun times were had by all during the New Year's Eve celebrations at Hedo III.

I, too, made many new friends, and I am looking forward to my next trip to Hedo. Don't forget. . . you owe me a "spanking"!

Val. . . South Florida