Thread: First timer to Hedo II going March 2-7

Question First timer to Hedo II going March 2-7

Hello ladies and gents

My name is Antonio, originally from NYC and now residing in the DC metro area. I'm heading down to Hedo II in March from the 2nd to the 7th. I have a couple of questions that hopefully you all can assist me with.

1. How many people will be there in March around the same time as I? I don't mind augmenting the dates so I can be there with people from the forum!

2. I'm going with 3 other guys and we are all single and at least 1 single lady- I've been doing a lot of reading it seems as though its not as great for single men to head down there. What are the do's and dont's single men should adhere to, so we can better our hedo experience and not deter the lovely ladies there.

3. Is it okay to approach couples or have them come up to you?

Thanks in advance for the Info and feel free to add anything else I need to know

Hi Antonio. Just came across your post and can kinda answer #2 for ya. I think single guys fare ok. It was my first trip but as long as you are not overly aggressive there shouldn't be any problem. Just be yourself and have a great time. Hey some people just tend to gravitate to each other and let nature take it's course! All in all go with an open mind and see what happens. IMO actively looking like you are there for sex only reeks of desperation. But I doubt that's your main reason. Just leave home at home and let loose!!!

Thanks for the heads up on that! I'm really going just to relax mainly and take it all in. I trimmed my party down to 2 people because I didn't want to go with people expecting too much, hopefully I do get to enjoy myself and mingle with some cool people. Thanks for the reply

Hey Antonio! I'm from DC as well...looks like you leave tomorrow! I'll see you there on the 4th...
    Jen

Yes I do! and I'm definitely looking forward to it! I'll have a drink ready and waiting for you once you get there

Quote Originally Posted by livinlife View Post
    Hey Antonio! I'm from DC as well...looks like you leave tomorrow! I'll see you there on the 4th...
    Jen