Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nude Pool Closed at H3

Angry Nude Pool Closed at H3

We just got back from H3 (11/27-12/4) and the nude pool area was closed for renovation. They said it would be closed for 2 weeks. We only found out because they had John and the Nudi-Grill set up at the Quad pool and asked about why he was there and that was when we found out. But when we left yesterday, it didn't really look as if they were any closer to being done. Now that could be 2 weeks in island time. The pier areas were still open and the nude beach.

That sucks, hmm 2 weeks island time = 2 months real time, guess were ok for April
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Registered User 1st time in dec's Avatar
    well that's a bummer. we're headed there tomorrow (the 6th). wasn't the nude pool bar the only pool bar oped past dark? I thought I read that the quad pool wasn't lit and closed at sunset.

I'm totally bumming. oh well, gotta make the best of it I guess.

They did that for 5 days 3 years ago, closed the nude pool. They actually work pretty quick as it is a key area of the resort. There was a BBQ set up at the quad...and they did extend the quad bar to 5 a.m. so drinks were available. We found it did change the qhole dynamic of the resort though as the quad is large and the atmoshpere changed where people were more spread out and not as apt to talk to one another.

Wow...that kinda sucks for you guys. I hope you were compensated a little bit! It does not suprise me though that it is closed for repair as we had friends go in October and they said the bottom of the pool was in pretty bad shape. As these next few weeks being the slowest time of the year, I expected it to by fixed during December. Are they just re-doing the tile or does it look like any other things or additions were being done?

They were using pick axes to break up the concrete and just making a mess in the process. They are lucky OSHA isn't there. They aren't making any changes, just trying to improve it.

dayum.. it better be done by 2/23..

my sig is the GPS coordinates of the 3rd barstool in the nude pool..

(give or take)

Well, it closed on the first week we were there - and it doesn't surprise us that its not open yet - quad pool was a goodish idea - but to be honest - why do they need separate areas for nudies and non-nudies? I think its unnecessary to be honest- it should be clothing optional wherever you are! lol
    If it feels good - do it! JFDI

Blog Entries
    They keep the nude pool "nude" because it keeps the "sight seeing only" people from getting in.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by UKcouple View Post
    Well, it closed on the first week we were there - and it doesn't surprise us that its not open yet - quad pool was a goodish idea - but to be honest - why do they need separate areas for nudies and non-nudies? I think its unnecessary to be honest- it should be clothing optional wherever you are! lol
    I like the nude only policy. Actually one of the advantages of Hedo III is the three areas versus just nude and prude at Hedo II.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

All i know is that it needs to be open for new years

Please let it be open by January 14th...
    Hedo III Jan. 14-20th

Quote Originally Posted by UKcouple View Post
    I think its unnecessary to be honest- it should be clothing optional wherever you are! lol
    True, but a lot of folks from the ultra-repressed US (as opposed to the much more relaxed European nations), tend to act like idiots, and cowardly perv nude folk while clothed.

Even at hedo, I've seen a fair amount of uncomfort at the quad pool.. The nude only has a completely different (and much more relaxed, friendly) vibe.

My two cents.

I spoke to Robert at WW via email regarding the nude pool closing & here's what he said:

Every 3 years they resurface the nude pool. It usually takes about 2 weeks to complete, so if they already started on it, the likelihood is that I will be completed no later than Xmas even in Jamaican time. Late November to mid December are usually the slowest weeks of the year at the resort. That is why they do most renovations during this time period.

We're going January 19th -26th so I think our group will be enjoying the freshly resurfaced nude pool!!

O.K. so I called the SuperClubs toll-free number from their website, and asked the lady I spoke to if she knew when the Hedo III nude pool would re-open. She answered (with a fair amount of conviction in her voice) that it would re-open tomorrow.

This is good news. That being said, I will call again in 2 days and see what a different person gives as an answer.

If anyone wants to call and see what response they get, the number is 1-877-467-8737.

Michael

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast