Thread: PJ night questions

PJ night questions

We are going in June and from what I am hearing PJ night can also be some sort of costume night....So my question is do you have to wear PJ's or can you wear matching costumes...We can't find any matching PJs so I am just curious???? Any information is greatly appreciated...

Honestly, you can wear whatever you like on any night. Generally they encourage everyone to wear PJs to the disco, but they won't refuse you entrance if you don't dress the theme.

I've personally not seen a lot of "costumes" on PJ night, unless you count the guys who dress in women's nighties or one guy I saw dressed as a sexy female angel.

However, PJ and Toga nights are the two most adhered to themes at both resorts so you'll see a lot of people dressed for this theme.

Why don't you want to wear PJs? They don't have to be matching. My husband just wears drawstring pants while I wear whatever nightie I feel sexy in.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

The true theme is "something that you'd wear to bed (but not necessarily to sleep in)". I saw people in normal street clothes refused admission in March... but after one male stripped naked, he was allowed in.

Anything explicitly erotic and skimpy works. Fig leaves held on with dental floss, leather corsets/heels/mini-floggers, slilly cod-pieces, guys in their wife's lingerie, all were there and fine.

We won the "bondage" category with a homemade body harness on Carol, of 150' of gold/black/green rope, and me in black silk boxers.. leading her on a collar and rope leash.

Be creative and erotic.

John & Carol

hedo in june

what date are you traveling to hedo 2. were going the 10-16th.
    thanks

Mary,

Great Website

Thanks PJ!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

I am interested in visting Hedo II on a Day/night pass and go to the Disco and Parties. I have seen some "old" prices and also that the pass ends at 2am.

From what I hear the Disco is just getting hot at that time. I sthat true? Also what are the current prices?

Any suggestions or thoughts would be nice.

Thanks