Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: March 22-29, 2008 where you realize your fantasies and have fun!!!

March 22-29, 2008 where you realize your fantasies and have fun!!!

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone will be at Hedo III in March. Looking forward to meeting singles and couples before we arrive and once we are there! This is definitely going to be a trip, wedding & honeymoon of a lifetime. My soon to be husband Dan is 30 and I am 25 and we are dying to get out of Canada's cold weather and get naked in jamaica and make our wildest fantasies come true...

Who is going to join us???
    Last edited by Kinder Surprise; 11-30-2007 at 09:49 PM. Reason: spelling

We're going to arrive around March 27th and stay for about 10 days. The following week is the Wild Women's Vacation group and we have traveled with them before. This will be our 3rd trip to H3 and have been to H2 once before. It is always a fantastic time for us to enjoy one another and I hope you have a great time. We're old enough to be your parents, but we can boogie in the disco and party as long as anybody. We enjoy the nude hot tub late at night and the pussy fountains at H3 are to die for.

We're going on Dec 7th what tips do you have midwestguy672?

We will be there March 23rd - 29th. We (will be) 34 at the time. Looking forward to meeting you - we can relate to wanting to escape the cold weather.

Quote Originally Posted by ibnaked View Post
    We're going on Dec 7th what tips do you have midwestguy672?
    I assume you're a couple and that you want to have an ongoing relationship.

1) Talk over your boundaries, wishes, fantasies before you go and agree with each other how far you will go in fulfillment of those. Don't let alcohol change your boundaries in the heat of the moment; instead have a sober conversation with your mate the next day and see if you want to change the boundaries. Make sure you each know how to communicate that the boundary has been reached and that you can't go further.
    2) Participate in the theme nights (regardless of what others do). You've got to make your own fun.
    3) Dress as scandalously as possibly -- when they say 'bare as you dare', they mean it. It appears to me that the ladies who wear the most revealing, transparent, low-cut, short, tight, and risque slutwear have the most fun.
    4) If any person or couple makes some kind of advance in which you're not interested, then don't be shy about saying a polite 'no, thanks'.
    5) Try not to be self-conscious about your body shape, whatever it is. Go to the nude side as soon as possible and have some fun. We all have flaws and probably most are a little 'out of shape' so don't worry -- we're all in the same boat.
    6) Dance naked in the disco!! Go in the cage and be an exotic dancer for your husband.

Through our trips to Hedo, I have rediscovered what a wonderful, hot, sexy wife I have and the whole experience has enriched our marriage. We are firmly committed to each other and the experience has only made that commitment stronger.

We will be there the 16th to the 23rd, so we will catch you on our way back home
    Last edited by m31155a; 12-08-2007 at 10:32 PM.

Hoping for a Hot Hedo III 3/20/ to 03/30/08

My sexy bi-sexual wife and myself ( straight) will be at Hedo III from 03/20 until 03/30/08.We are first timers to Hedo III, but will enjoy all that is offered to us. My sexy wife is not shy, and will entice any hot lady that crosses our paths. We hope to get crazy and make this trip a erotic memory that we or the lucky people around us, not to forget. Hope to hear from the other couples that are attending Hedo III the same dates that we are.

Kris and Gary

Were there March 14 - 23 stop and say Hi if you see us !!!!!
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

Miamicpl Heading to Hedo 3

Hello all, we where planning a trip for March..every time we've gone we have missed all the excitement I'm glad to see this site exists. We will try and plan around the dates other couples are going March Madness sounds great !!

March 27-30th

Hey there! My BF & I will be looking forward to meeting all of you and would love to chat/email and share photos prior to our arrival. We're first-timers and a tiny bit nervous, so it would be fabulous to know some people ahead of time. We're up for lots of cocktails, naked fun, and good times. Email us at fun.couple0308@yahoo.com. Can't wait to get to know everyone!

No reason to be nervous... play the games ...get involved ... win hedo bucks and bring home lots of rum ... discuss your limits on any extra activities ... have FUN
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

my wife and i will be there 3/17 until 3/26 for our second trip. we are hoping to meet many new friends online and hopefully have another great time this year. last year was a blast.

roland / pauline

Crazy times ahead!!!!!

It appears that there will be alot of crazy couples that will be at Hedo III during the dates that we will be there. We hope to contact as many couples around the states and beyond to get to know them better, before we get there. Here is our email address garmiester@msn.com. We are from the state of Washington and have booked our flight and hopefully it will land in Jaimaica about 8:45pm on the 20th of March. Hope to hear from you prior to our trip.

Kris and Gary
    Also Remember everyday is Paradise, that everyday above the ground is better than any day below the ground.

I checked the calendar and there are not that many names listed the week of March 16-23. I hope there are more going than that! I am looking forward to a great time!

For those of you who have not joined us yet - we started a Yahoo group for everyone traveling to H3 the last week of March:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hedo3_march23_30_2008/

Sign up, posts some pics, and start getting to know each other before the trip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast