Thread: New to HIII 2/24 to 3/1

New to HIII 2/24 to 3/1

Hello all,

We are new to this forum and are so glad we found it. We have decided to make our first trip to Hedo III in February. We're both a bit shy (will be rooming on the clothed side), but are looking forward to a great time and experiencing the "sexual energy" we've read so much about.

She was a little apprehensive at first and had a lot of preconceived ideas about the resort. However, the more we read, the better it sounded. We are not swingers, but are interested in another female, mainly for her to enjoy for the first time (and the second, and the third...). Hopefully that is not as elusive as some of the posts make it seem.

Any advice for us newcomers would be greatly appreciated. We're sure to have some questions to ask as the trip gets closer.

K&L
    P.S. What is "DIF"?
    Last edited by NewIn08; 11-28-2007 at 07:00 PM.

ummm am new as well and though we'll be staying on the 'prude' side doesn't mean much..who knows we might upgrade to the au natural side when we get there. i think NewIn08 if you and your wife want to do something like that u have to wait until u get there and see if u two cause another female to 'spark' and just go with the flow....

Quote Originally Posted by NewIn08 View Post
    Hello all,
    K&L
    P.S. What is "DIF"?
    DIF= Dreaded Island Fever

And welcome from a couple of newbie Minnesotans!
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Newin08, not really sure if your reservations are made, but we are headed to HIII March 29 - April 5. Not only is my wife looking for her first encounter, we are going with the Wild Women Group. I could explain, but reading their site might be better. Essentially it is a group of couples and single women where the women are bi or bi curious. Check it out.

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com/

Blog Entries
    Our advise... just have fun and keep an open mind. If you are not ready to hit the nude side try the quad, as long as you don't mind being around other people in various states of undress. You will have a lot more fun and meet more people. You may run into a couple people on the prude side, but not many. It does not matter where your room is - we actually prefer to stay on the prude side since it is quieter for naps

And welcome to more fellow Minnesotans ... we are getting snowed in right now, dreaming of warm Jamaican weather.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

As far as the nude thing goes, we are in the same boat. Never done it. Still everything I read on here and have heard elsewhere is once you do it, its no big deal. I will admit that we are both apprehensive, but we have decided that we will do it. Why go all that way and spend your vacation dressed on the prude side virtually alone. Our plan is immediately upon arrival, strip down and head to the nude pool.

newin08, our 2nd trip this Feb 22-27- my wife b-day (25th-34yo), I'm 45. She's new mom, got milk!!, and looking to explore. Has desire, but she is not sure how to approach women with similar interest. Open for fun, sun and party-

vandd

Quote Originally Posted by danjensv View Post
    As far as the nude thing goes, we are in the same boat. Never done it. Still everything I read on here and have heard elsewhere is once you do it, its no big deal. I will admit that we are both apprehensive, but we have decided that we will do it. Why go all that way and spend your vacation dressed on the prude side virtually alone. Our plan is immediately upon arrival, strip down and head to the nude pool.
    I posted this suggestion on one of the other threads:
    My wife used to be a shy one too - her advice to the ladies for the 'first time': wear a sundress to the nude location, with nothing under the dress (nude does not mean underwear - and underwear looks out of place at nude places). Take it (the sundress) off the very (!!!) second you arrive. People in nudist places stare at non-naked people and if it is your first time, the staring will inhibit you. Get it off, get it over with and you will immediately feel like you've always done this. Nothing more natural in the world. At the end of my wifes first day, she didn't want to get dressed to go home!

My wife used to be a shy one too - her advice to the ladies for the 'first time': wear a sundress to the nude location, with nothing under the dress (nude does not mean underwear - and underwear looks out of place at nude places). Take it (the sundress) off the very (!!!) second you arrive.
    This is great advice. It's exactly what my wife did on our first trip. Worked perfectly. (And the 'no underwear' rule is one of my favorites )
    Last edited by smile; 01-20-2008 at 10:12 AM.
    We love Hedonism II

Last time I went, I printed up some bandanas, so people could recognize each other once we were there. (they were great for prevention of scalp burns).

This time I was thinking of co-opting the appropriate calvin & hobbes:

putting "Hedo III, February 2008", the person's name. (and nick if desired)

Anyone interested?

Quote Originally Posted by kandh View Post
    I posted this suggestion on one of the other threads:
    My wife used to be a shy one too - her advice to the ladies for the 'first time': wear a sundress to the nude location, with nothing under the dress (nude does not mean underwear - and underwear looks out of place at nude places). Take it (the sundress) off the very (!!!) second you arrive. People in nudist places stare at non-naked people and if it is your first time, the staring will inhibit you. Get it off, get it over with and you will immediately feel like you've always done this. Nothing more natural in the world. At the end of my wifes first day, she didn't want to get dressed to go home!
    Again, this is excellent advice. My wife was looking for swimsuit covers and stumbled on to this website. She ordered several items from them and packed then on our first trip.

http://www.matteointernational.com/index.html

There are some not so sheer all the way to very sheer covers on this site. In the beginning of the week, my wife went down in a sun dress. By the end of the week she was going down to the pool in this one (picture copied from website):

Last edited by smile; 01-26-2008 at 07:51 AM.
    We love Hedonism II