Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come on December 6th

Registered User 1st time in dec's Avatar

Come on December 6th

As I write this, 7 days and counting! Wife and I are getting excited about our first trip to the resort. Plan on spending this weekend finishing up our shopping for appropriate outfits, toys, and other necessary items that I have read about on the forum. We land on the 6th in Montego Bay a little after 1, hoping to clear customs and be at the resort by 4ish?

7 days to go!!!
    Last edited by 1st time in dec; 11-29-2007 at 11:34 AM. Reason: change of days to go!!!

We get there on Dec. 6th too! We absolutely can't wait. I'm sure you guys are going to have a great time. We are going for our second trip, and it was the best vacation we've ever taken together.

I can smell the ocean and taste the Dirty Banana and feel the sun already...

We have 4 more days...we get there Dec 1st! We'll have Dirty Bananas waiting!!! (although I've never had one...I hear they are magical!!)

we will be there on the 11th! Someone please have a Dirty Banana ready for us!!!!! We are so excited!!!

No wonder hedo 111 had no rooms available lol we had to book hedo 11 instead anyways no matter...my sexy beau and I are gonna be there on Dec 13 - 18, we are so excited!! We hope to find a good mix in the ages though (nothing against the mature 'wiser' crowd! lol). I'm in the early 30's and my darling is in his early 40's. Either way with if only its just the two of us we're gonna have a sexxful party all by ourselves lol.
    Last edited by bbpetsdrive; 11-28-2007 at 11:51 AM.

Arriving Dec 7

Hi there...glad to see others are on here and going to have some fun at the same time. It will be our first time at Hedo and we are so looking forward to it. Would like to meet other couples...we are 47 and 49, young at heart...and hope to meet other fun couples. Let us know if you might be interested in chatting some with us before we all get to this great place!

We are also arriving on Dec 7. I'm so excited that I just can't thing of anything else.

For those going on Dec 7th, will you still be there on the 11th and 12th?

We will have one more night in paradise on the 11th and will be leaving out on the 12th.

Ibnaked, we arrive on the 11th. Maybe we will meet each other! Me and my hubby are both in our 30's. I am 33 and he is 36. We are hoping to have a lot of fun, but we are only going to be there for 2 nights, so we have no time to waste! It would be nice to have someone to meet up with when we get there.

I’m getting ready to turn 32 and my husband is 33 - It sure would be nice to know someone there because it appears that we are going at a real busy time.
    If you are into the themed nights I think that Thursday is a pajama night and we plan on going to view all the great outfits and enjoy a party.

we will definately be at theme night. Maybe we will see you before theme night and we can hang out when we get there. It seems like the people who have the most fun at H3 are the ones who meet up with other people on this forum before going. I plan to make the most of my time there!!

Thursday is TOGA!

Actually, Thursday is Toga Night! Here is a good list of all the theme nights.

http://www.jwst.com/usefulinfo.html

Quote Originally Posted by ibnaked View Post
    I’m getting ready to turn 32 and my husband is 33 - It sure would be nice to know someone there because it appears that we are going at a real busy time.
    If you are into the themed nights I think that Thursday is a pajama night and we plan on going to view all the great outfits and enjoy a party.
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thanks for the link, I got confused...I meant Tuesday. April sure does sound like a long time away but when we booked our vacation in July it felt like December was never going to come. Now it is crazy that our trip is coming next week and it is all I can think about!

Dirty Banana

What is a Dirty Banana? ...don't say a drink...I know that much.
    What is in it..and will it make me want to dance nekkid and have in public?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast