Thread: Trip Report: 4-24 thru 4-30

Trip Report: 4-24 thru 4-30

Ok, I was asked to make a trip report. Here goes:

First Day, reservation was a little slow and we were asked to have lunch in the main dining while they get our room ready. Pre-registration form stacks....mine was about 30 or 40 below others...(geez) Had lunch and by this time, we had already met tons of people and I just couldn't wait to get our vacation started.
    Tried the famous dirty banana...fell inlove with the drink and that's what I mainly drank the whole week. By nite fall, my husband and I decided to stroll into the nude hot tub around 10nish......it was us and another couple...it was dark and all I can tell was there was a woman giving pleasure to her partner....whoa! didn't think it really happens, but it does...(first PDA we saw!) and not the last. We baptised the nude hot tub and we got physical and really into it.....there was a little waterfalll beside the hottub w/ a cove and we finished our business there. Great sex in public to start our trip....Came out and found a few more people in the tub w/ smiles on their faces....(maybe moaned a little too loud?) the rest........well....

Second Day, relaxed around the place, strolled around the area to scope out everything since this was our first trip to Hedo. The rest of the day fades....(drinking..you know) but After dinner, went to the nude hot tub again to see what was up in there and there were a few more people this time......we came later about 11ish and there was major action going on.....not going tell.....pretty sure you know already. Well, this was our raunchy nite and this was when we explored things we have never before. (A nite I will never forget) I want to say thanks to the Scottish and Irish couple we met.......strolled into bed about 5am.

Third Day, missed breakfast cuz of late nite.....husband went and got me about 10am.....did the nasty in the room...(we utilized the mirror above the bed pretty well) and went out and relaxed on the beach. Tried sailing...(never done before) and it was one of those sunfish boats that was not too large.....got our 2mins guide tell us what to do......got out into the ocean......well...couldnt get back into shore....husband was the "Captain" and I was "First Mate" and we basically, almost hit a very large boat (catamaran boat) which was not moving need to say....panic...panic...wanna get onshore....giggled and laughed and realized that the wind was not cooperating w/ us newbies on sail. Don't know how long we were "stranded" in one spot, but later saw our watersports guy with his motorized boat drag us into shore......yeah...pretty embarrassing but it was fun! Dinner was good because this was the only place where I can strut my stuff wearing nothing but lingerie....tried the FMP that I bought.......geez....couldn't walk on them...our room was on the second floor, so yeah I looked incredible w/ them but I had to take them off in able to walk to the dining area cuz the walkway to the main dining was not levelled and I wasn't about to risk falling infront of others while looking cute...(only one embarrasing moment a day!) Found the bar,,,,,,put my shoes back on and stayed leaning on the bar....met another couple from FL (very nice) and it ended up that they saw us earlier that day on the sailboat having a laugh as well......we had so much fun that we ended up spending most our times together just laughing.

Fourth Day: The couple we met the nite before taught my husband how to sail. that was an awesome experience.! We finally got to enjoy sailing without almost hitting the catamaran cruise boat. Relaxed again at the beach.....went to dinner and tried out the disco. It was pretty dead so we went of on our own journey out on the shoreline and baptized the lounge chair...a couple of security guards walked by and not one said one word about what we were doing. I guess, PDA at nite is a little more tolerated and they wont bother you unless someone complains...but who will right?

Fifth Day: More relaxing on the beach and we tried snorkeling! Never before and it was so much fun! It took about 5 minutes for me to jump off the glass bottom boat and into sea but I soon got the hang of it. Saw some tropical fishes and we were having so much fun that we didn't want to go. After we go onto the boat some were feeling itchy and so was my husband.....others say that they could have been bitten by some sea wasps or something and a rash may develop. Great! Walking around the most exotic place we have ever been and we get a rash? As soon as we got off we were going to go upstairs and spray Benadryl all over our bodies but decided to get drinks at the main bar first.....Good thing...we were itchy and the bartender gave us some rum to spread all over...she said it will help....as soon as we did the itchiness went away and neither of us developed the rash....whew!

Sixth Day, saw a couple that went with us snorkeling and the girl didn't look too good! Her stomach was covered w/ red spots and she was itching constantly...she said she went upstairs and put Cortizone right away but it didn't help....we told her about our rum remedy and later we found her dabbing some on her body....I tried the trapeze which was something I've been wanting to try. It was awesome! I've never had such a thrill in air before. I had the best coaches, Robert and Eaton...which made the experience easy. After the trapeze, little rain was falling which was good, cuz it cools down tropic weather and I decided to lay on the hammock on the beach.....met a pretty good looking guy from New Zealand and a guitar......fell flat on my head when the hammock flipped...Yeah...ricky suave....leave it to me to embarrass myself... This nite was toga nite. Never tied a toga before, so I'm attaching a pic of myself and my husband....had a fabulous time!

Seventh Day! Time to go home! Awww! We had our last breakfast at Hedo and our bus was to leave at 11am (jamaican time) which was 11:25. We said our good bye's to all our friends and it was really hard to part w/ the place. Hedonism II gave us an experience that we will never forget and friends that we will always remember. Our newbie trip was over and here we are still having some island fever.

Today, I made myself a dirty banana and laughed and giggled about all the fun I had at Hedo. We will be back.....Count on it. With this much fun at one place, one has to come back.

See you all Next Year!
    ^^^^^Why not try it once^^^^^

Toga Nite Pic

Here is toga nite....we had such a blast.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ^^^^^Why not try it once^^^^^

What happened to the Scottish & Irish couples, did you meet up with them again that week

Nice trip report.

That grotto with the waterfall is sometimes called the fornicatorium for obvious reasons. We tried to use it but we just couldn't find a good position. Perhaps because I am 6'5. The side of the pool worked just as well.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

It sounds like you had a blast! Thanks for the trip report.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Well SER 24 NI. we are the Irish couple you met that 2 night in the hottub. If you remember you first went with Ilisia from Scotland before the 6 of us had fun trying everything

we are going back the first week in February 2005

Well SER 24 NI. we are the Irish couple you met that 2 night in the hottub. If you remember you first went with Ilisia from Scotland before the 6 of us had fun trying everything

we are going back the first week in February 2005