Thread: which resort is best 2 or 3

Cool which resort is best 2 or 3

we are planing to come to hedonism in 08 and don't know which one to gp to. can someone please help us on this. i know 3 is newer but have heard it is not as good as 2.
    thanks

All depends what you are looking for.

What are you looking for, and what do you expect?

Peter

we really don't know. i guess just a good time. my wife is a little shy and reserved, so getting her to come out of her shell a little is the first thing. i am pretty sure there will be no swinging but the the hot tub and pool would be a great start.
    thanks sam

Hedo 2 has beaches that blow away what passes for a beach at H3, other than that 3 is or favorite. It's newer/nicer and the quad is fun. H3 is also close to several attractions that are worth visiting, like Dunns River Falls.
    Both places are great for meeting friends and making great memories. Either one you choose, you wont regret it!!
    Rob and Tracie

thanks very much. i just started reading the hedo 2 book and the way it makes sound nothing ever works. i know it's not a 5 star resort but you would think they would keep it up a little better.and the other side of the coin is maybe they do now akter the book cams out.
    thanks again sam

If your wife is real shy, H3 might be better just because of the quad pool. It is clothing optional, so she can get her feet wet any way she wants.

H2, IMHO, was for the more hard core swingers, although I must say I absolutly loved the beach theren the day long PDA's, and everything on the nude side. H3 to me, again IMHO, was more friendly in so many ways, expecially the Entertainment Crew. Walking distances were less at H3, and although no problem for me, was for Joanne. Just wish the Sex police would give it a break at H3 in daylight hours before we return in April.

Whatever you chose, it's all good!

Peter

real shy is not the word for it. i might have to tell her we are going to another resort and then just show up. would that be wrong?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    real shy is not the word for it. i might have to tell her we are going to another resort and then just show up. would that be wrong?
    In the words of the immortal Dr. Phil..... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!

OK. Phil ain't immortal, but still... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not the type of vacation which you would just bring your wife to if she "is shy", unless your life insurance is all paid up!

If you cannot communicate about where to go on vacation, what chance do you think you have at anything else??????????? I'm not talking sex or anything at the resort, but living with her. This is not like you are taking her to Orlando and decide to take her to Sea World instead of Disneyworld.

Press your reset button before you wife presses your power off button!

ps. Even my wife agrees with this!

Peter

now it's not that bad i hope. we have only been married 20 years. i think after doing some reading she would enjoy it. like everybody says who cares what you look like. she has that everybody will be looking at me and laughing at me. i want to get her out of that and realize that beauty comes from within, not on how you look on the outside.
    sam

NOT that I am encouraging you to "decieve" your wife but.... The first trip we took to hedo (or any nude resort) was a suprise gift for my wife. I knew that if I booked us at hedo and then told her the anxiety of trying to get up the nerve to go would be lessened for her. She was glad I did it that way. She also had the best vacation of her life, as did I. NOT telling you to "suprise" her, just saying that for some people it's OK.
    I'll just sit here and wait for the backlash from others now;}
    Rob and Tracie

But you told her ahead of time where you were going. You did not tell her you were going somewhere else.

It would be even preferable to tell her that you are going to Negril for vacation at a Superclub AI resort, and that in Jamacia there is topless bathing but if she was not comfortable with that, it is optional. It's the truth.

Peter

yeah that's what i was thinking, or maybe do the suprise and hope we get hedo. maybe she would just accept it then. oh well we all have are fantasies.

sam

Blog Entries
    OK... The tone and direction of this thread will simply not work (lol)...

You do need to go to Hedo. First of all... H3 by far. End of that discussion.

Now, as far as your wife. Tell her where you are going and get her on this board. Talk about it and let her know at H3 it's a clothing required beach, and a nude beach. Then there's the clothing required pool, the clothing optional pool and the nude pool.

There are only 2 places at H3 where you have to be nude. Let her know that H3 is where you want to go and tell her if the mood hits you both, the option of topless at the clothing optional pool is available, OR the nude pool/beach if you are both so inclined after some drinks.

It's all in the approach. Examples:

Wrong way: Honey, I want to go to a nude resort. Don't worry though, they have areas where you can wear your swimsuit if you feel you have to...

Right way: Honey, I want to go to Hedonism 3. It's supposed to be tons of fun. It's all-inclusive, with water sports, a disco, a piano bar, and lots of entertainment provided daily. AND... they even have two ares where we can take a stroll on the beach and do the "nude thing" if we want to... Not saying we have to... but how cool would it be to have that possible.

The nudity should be a second place after-thought of a possibility. Not the main focus and especially not presented as the "shy people" having a place to run and hide...

Get your ass to H3... DO NOT let her, or yourself miss out on this place.

This has been a public service announcement. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 11-28-2007 at 10:10 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...