Thread: trip report 4/24-5/1

trip report 4/24-5/1

My wife and I just returned from Hedo II and had a blast for our honeymoon. It was great meeting people like Craig and Abbey, Chuck and his wife and DJ and Shawn from D.C.
    The first few days were a little uncomfortable as we spent a lot of our time ducking these three pesky swinging couples that were longtime Hedo goers.
    It felt like everywhere we looked, there they were: "Hey, we'd really like to trade with you."
    Finally, our "no thanks" was taken to heart and we were able to explore each other and not let these predators bother us. We split our time between nude and prude but had sex in both the nude hot tub and the main pool! We did the parasailing and kayaking and next time want to do more of the activities early in the week. We had no energy later in the week except for drinking by the pool and, well, you know...We definitely are going back.

Just Married

Hello, thanks for the insight, this is my first trip to HEDO but he has been before. We are also going for on honeymoon. We are getting married on June 19, and flying to HEDO on June 20th. I hope we have as much fun as you did........I was wondering about the NO Thanks thing many people say different things about it but hey I am looking to go relax and have a great time. Oh and congrats on the marriage!!!!!!!