Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jwell100 Trip Report

Jwell100 Trip Report

Jwell100 Trip Report 11/3-9/2007

Background-

Before I get into the details of the trip, a little background is in order. We are happily married with children. Our first trip to H3 was in May ’07 and we had a blast. It was the best vacation we took by ourselves. Met some great people from this forum and kept chatting online after we returned. We knew before we left that we would return to H3, but did not know how soon it would be. One after another, the forum friends committed to going back in Nov. ’07. Not wanting to miss the fun, and after a little arm twisting from JAnewbies, we jumped on board and signed up for the trip with Wild Women Vacations. Boy, are we glad we did, as we now have a new best vacation ever.

Getting There-

The flight down was uneventful. We met some friends from our May trip on DFW / Montego Bay flight, which was nice Took an hour and a half to get her luggage, but it was not that big of a deal. The bus ride to H3 was also uneventful. We met old friends on the ride and made new ones. We even started chatting with someone who was there with the Kinks. Arrived at the resort and, again, everything was smooth. There had been talk prior to the trip about possible over bookings and people getting bumped from rooms. Our travel agent was actually on site, so I wasn’t too concerned. If a problem arose, there would be someone there to go to bat for me. In the end, no problem at all. The room was clean, A/C worked well, plenty of hot water, etc. For all of this getting there, checking in and room condition stuff, uneventful is a good thing. As for what was to come, it was very eventful, which is also a good thing.

Lights, Camera & Action-

For this part of the report, I will not use names or screen names. If (when) I screw up the order of event, it is the beer’s fault. It doesn’t really matter anyway.

At around 5:30 p.m., the bellman left the room, we changed our clothes and went to the main bar. Several drinks later, on to the nude hot tub. Dropped the drawers and jumped in only to notice approximately 5 couples engaging in oral sex. Okay, I noticed this before we got in. And when in Rome . . . . Found many of our online friends that evening and the party was started.

Sunday afternoon was an adult gift exchange that was organized by one of our friends. What a great idea. Got to meet virtually everyone in our group while still sober. My wife got a couple a fun toys and all was good. Later Sunday afternoon was the Wild Women’s meet and greet at the piano bar. We met several nice couples and spent time with others that we already knew. Later Sunday evening was the first suite party. We went with several other couples and hung out for a while. A few unnamed girls were “playing” on the bed while we were there. Eventually, we all decided to move on. I think this was the night I lost my voice in the piano bar singing Bye Bye Miss American Pie. Losing my voice was the cause of great humor for many of the people we hung out with and eventually earned me the name Scooby Doo. Wonderful. By the way, I still do not have my voice back. I went to our local bar after we returned and some friends asked about my voice. I told them the story and now they call me Scooby Doo. Thanks J. I think that this is the night my wife and I roamed around hedo doing what we do at Hedo. During the course of the evening, she misplaced three separate outfits only to have our good friends retrieve them for us. Thanks all. This also may have been the evening that I thought it was appropriate to tell a fine, sophisticated southern belle that I met 24 hours ago to “Get her Freak On.” It was all in fun and, of course, I repeated it about 50 times during the week.

At this point, many of the events simply blur together, so I will hit the highlight as best I can.

Monday a.m. was at the nude pool and hot tub. I noticed that one of the Kink vendors set up a sex swing on the tree between the pool and ocean and thought to myself hmmm? Otherwise, just hanging out and talking with friends. We ate lunch at the Scotch Bonnet with some of the group and our travel agents. The food there is always pretty good, but the ocean-side setting is why we like that place. After lunch, we walked back to the nude pool and WTF? I no longer needed to ask how a sex swing is used. Now remember it is about 12:15 p.m. There is an attractive couple that is using the sex swing. They are going at it hard, he is done, she then cleans him up (so to speak) and several of the onlookers clap. Monday (early evening) at the main bar, many of the group was hanging out. Some of the girls are licking, flicking, etc. each other’s tits and the guys were all smiling. Some of the group went to the piano bar, while I stayed at the main bar. 5 minutes later, I am walking up the stairs to the piano bar, when one of my friends yells for me. I walk in to see the Ms. lying on her back on the bar with several or our female friends playing with her chest. Later that night on to the second suite party, stayed for a short while and called it a night. Welcome to Monday at Hedo.

On Tuesday around noon, we were back to the nude pool and hot tub. The sex swing couple was back. This time they were demonstrating for the crowd how to f*&^ on the hand railing going into the pool. Later that afternoon, a lot of our group was hanging out at the quad pool and the hot tub in the quad pool. Just a relaxing afternoon, talking, laughing etc. Then show time started on the platform above the pool. Two couples demonstrated their finely tuned skills of side-by-side doggy style sex. Not to be outdone, a couple from our group went to their 3rd floor quad pool room and demonstrated their finely tuned skills of doggy style sex by the window. Tuesday evening was PJ night and it is not to be missed. Dancing with everyone was a blast. Soulja Boy’s Superman song was my favorite. I still laugh at my impromptu side step move. I spent some time booty shakin’ with the biggest guy in our group while his wife kept saying “get away from my man.” Too funny. I had a lot of fun dancing with a fine southern Freak and then tried to teach her husband how to move his hips when he dances. Not a chance. The night ended, as did most, in the nude hot tub. Always a lot of fun, laughter and PDAs. I believe that this is the night that I “cock blocked” (as one girl called it) a buddy of mine. When we were at H3 in May, my wife and I were “getting along” in typical hot tub fashion, when I guy sitting next to me asked “so how is the weather in ________.” My buddy knew of this story prior to the Nov. trip. So, we are in the hot tub and I see my friend and his wife “getting along” in typical hot tub fashion. I pounced at the opportunity, went over to his wife and asked how she was doing and about the weather in _______________. At least I thought it was funny.

Wednesday, was the day of the nude cruise. I tried to recruit as many as possible to go. It was a frickin’ blast. A short bus ride to Ocho Rios and a short walk to the boat. Low and behold, what do we see? The sex swing, hand rail couple is following me. I turned to my wife and asked if we had to pay extra for this. Everyone was nude within minute of departure, except me. I was simply enjoying the ride and looking at the ocean. Then an attractive female friend came by and said “drop ‘um’, which I did. We anchored in a beautiful cove with a waterfall. Our favorite couple demonstrated some amazing physical skills standing on the top part of the catamaran. He picked her up upside down and lifted her up so he could service her while she serviced him upside down. Other couples were doing a little BJ / HJ action, which is always fun. A lot of the people on the boat took a short swim and then there was a human sundae contest. We entered and did not win, but it was still a lot of fun. At one point, I was talking with a nice couple on the back of the boat. She said that she likes to hook up with other couples and suck the guys dick while the girl goes down on her and asks if we are interested. We did not do this, but WOW thanks for asking! I have said this before and will say it again, do not miss this trip. When we got back, we went to the nude hot tub, which had the typical conversation, rum and coke and PDA activity going on. Went back to the room and slept for several hours. Woke up at about midnight and went to the buffet to eat. We ran into our favorite couple from TN and chatted for a while. She was “complaining” about some kink bondage (guy suspended from the bridge by the prude pool with his parts hanging out) that was on display for her during breakfast and how she did not need to see that at breakfast. Just as she was saying this, a guy comes trotting by with a girl on his shoulders whinnying like a horse and getting hit with a riding crop. LMAO. The timing was perfect and the Kinks won.

Thursday was more of the same fun and sun. We attended the Kinks seminar on Joystick Secrets, i.e. the fine art of pleasuring your man. The course was taught by a world-renowned sex educator and guess who showed up? Our sex swing, hand railing, catamaran friends. The class was fun and basically consisted on 15-20 couples getting BJ lessons in front of each other. A few times I had to tell my honey that she had the new technique down and should probably stop now. I equated this with tapping out in Ultimate Fight Club. LOL Thursday night was toga night. A friend in our group did a great job of making togas for my wife and me, which we really appreciated. In May, our togas sucked really bad, but this time we fit in. Thanks. The main bar, piano bar, disco and nude hot tub were all great.

Friday was departure day for us. You know you have been at Hedo too long when it feels strange to put on underwear and socks. LOL. Took a long time at breakfast just chatting with friends and then went to the room to get our bags. We met up with several couples at the main bar that we had spent a lot of time with and just waited for the dreaded departure. I must say that it was hard to say goodbye to each of you. We had so much fun and it was now over. We shared our bus ride to the airport with a couple we had been hanging out with. Laughing, joking and reminiscing all the way to the airport. The flight home was uneventful, except for the fact that AA lost my wife’s luggage. They delivered it to the house the next morning.

Closing Credits –

We really, really enjoyed the time that you all shared with us. I am not going to name names, because I will forget someone. We now have a special relationship with several old and new friends and a very warm feeling about all of you. I will just say thank you to all.

The Kinks are an interesting group and there is no reason to avoid going when they are there. I talked with many of them trying to educate myself about their lifestyle and learned some things.

Wild Women Vacation is a great group and we will probably return with them in Nov. ’08.

ManOfTheCloth has left the building.

I read JAnewbies’ trip report. Yes, the putting out my cigarette joke was very good. I still laugh about it.

Until next time, take care.

ummm you turned down a bj on the catamaran cruise from a hot girl.
    geeeeezzzzz
    P....

yep thats all I got from the whole trip report, lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Great trip report. . . Quad Pool . . . I mean. . . .

Man of the FUCKING Cloth . . . .lmao

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

Blog Entries
    Don't think for ONE SECOND that you are going to be allowed to under estimate how many times you told "A" to "Get Her Freak On"... You say 50... LMAO... that may cover Tuesday night... OMG... If you said it less than 400 times I will drive to your hometown and wash your car once a week for a year.

While unbelievable, there was still something you said MORE than that... Hmmmmm, what could it be... "CRUISE"... (lol)... To all reading this... This guy pleaded his case for us to go on this cruise for hours and for days and I am NOT making this up. After about 200 requests... it was just another source of laughter, which by the way, we thoroughly enjoyed.

Thanks for the report and well done Jwell. I am going to add that you and your wife have class beyond words and had you not been there, a large piece of the fun puzzle would have been missing for us. Just so you know, there's no need for you guys to bother planning anything in regards to when your return trip will occur, we will let you know when you are going back with us. We miss you guys...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    Don't think for ONE SECOND that you are going to be allowed to under estimate how many times you told "A" to "Get Her Freak On"... You say 50... LMAO... that may cover Tuesday night... OMG... If you said it less than 400 times I will drive to your hometown and wash your car once a week for a year.

While unbelievable, there was still something you said MORE than that... Hmmmmm, what could it be... "CRUISE"... (lol)... To all reading this... This guy pleaded his case for us to go on this cruise for hours and for days and I am NOT making this up. After about 200 requests... it was just another source of laughter, which by the way, we thoroughly enjoyed.

Thanks for the report and well done Jwell. I am going to add that you and your wife have class beyond words and had you not been there, a large piece of the fun puzzle would have been missing for us. Just so you know, there's no need for you guys to bother planning anything in regards to when your return trip will occur, we will let you know when you are going back with us. We miss you guys...
    Thanks for the kind words JA. The feeling is mutual. Yes, we will travel together again. Hopefully, a large portion of our not so little November group will be able to coordinate a time that works for everyone.

One thing for sure, on the next trip I will get your FREAK on the CRUISE!!!! I suggest that you and A start spending time at the WalMart pool, so you are not afraid of the water. LOL You will be on the CRUISE.

Blog Entries
    I will go ahead and commit to the cruise... I ordered my dance video today for the low low price of $19.99 and by the time we return, I should be fluent in the "car wash," the "Running Man" the "Moon walk" and the "Sprinkler" (lol)...

I was hoping to find a DVD with your favorite moves... the "Golf Clap," "Looking out the window" and my personal favorite "WTF... is that Dog Shit on my shoe"... at least that's what it looked like you were doing (LMAO)...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

I can teach you the sprinkler with no problem
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

The two of you guys talking about dancing is like rock talking about swimming. LOL

Blog Entries
    Sounds like somebody needs a Scooby Snack... grrrrrrrrr

yeah Shaggy get those snacks ready
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7-28-8/4 2012 H2

here you go JA this should get you started on your education...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18unc...eature=related
    Last edited by jimandkristy; 11-15-2007 at 10:13 PM.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Blog Entries
    OMG... That's the BEST!!! LMAO

I concur with JWELL's trip report! He and his wife were a blast, but he can't win a Human Sundae eating contest to save his life!

Look forward to next time guys!!
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

Blog Entries
    BRAVO!
    Loved the report!
    Thinking that I will book in November 2008 as well.

~EHB~

Quote Originally Posted by mustangranch68 View Post
    I concur with JWELL's trip report! He and his wife were a blast, but he can't win a Human Sundae eating contest to save his life!

Look forward to next time guys!!
    OK buddy, you are hereby challenged to a re-match on the next trip. I am sure that neither of our wives would mind. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast