Thread: Considering Hedo II

Wink Considering Hedo II

I am new to this forum. Thanks to whomever spends the time to provide it. I am 43, slim to average build, 5'9", brown/gray hair, told I have a sexy ass, told I'm cute, divorced one year ago, ready to let my hair way down, ready to meet some fun people and enjoy some great sex. Please provide some feedback. Having said the above, should I go to Hedo II? Will I find what I am in search of? What time of the year is best to go? I just stopped dating a girl that I had been seeing. I'm tired of dating. I just want to have some fun and sex with the fun people looking for the same. Please comment. Thanks.
    BGC

You shouldn't go to Hedo for sex alone, you may end up disappointed.

If you're friendly and nice though, chances are you might get some (you'd be better off if you brought a woman along with you though -- some swingers seem to be couples only).

In anycase what I would do is join up with a large travel group and make friends with them online before you go. Then, when you are at Hedo, be friendly and outgoing and participate in games and activities. Do not solicit women or couples, just be friendly with them. Don't ask them, don't be eager. If they want you they'll ask you.

Of course, I'm not a single guy, but that is the advice I've heard veteran single guys (and girls) give to new single guys.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

If you go I would go for the people and the atmosphere. Don't go with the intentions of having great sex. Although a lot of great sex is had there , people can pick up on what your intentions are. I'm sure that if you just go there with the attitude of having a lot of fun, then you will meet lots of great people and the sex will work out too.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....