Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nudity

Guess what Mama? I married a Chris too! (Christian). I think for him it's a matter of being self conscious maybe? He put on a lot of weight after we got married. He's tall and has a gorgeous face so no one really realizes how big he's gotten (I LOVE big guys--I'm only 5'3") I put on some weight too but lost more than half of it. for some weird reason, I kept the boobs so no one seems to mind that I've gotten a little chunky either <gg> The dif between he and I is that I don't care what people say about me and he does...Hey, that's a great idea! I hear stories of some nudist places nearby but I'll have to investigate further...
    **Work like you don't need money,
    love like you've never been hurt,
    and dance like no one's watching.**

After you shed the clothes the first time, you realize that no one cares what you look like. It is kind of funny watching first timers though. They tend to look around before stripping to see if anyone's watching. Then they will take it off and look to see if there's a reaction. My husband and I got a kick out of this. How old are you guys by the way? I think the average age there is late 30's maybe even into the 40's. We're in our early 20's and people were shocked that we were there.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

LOL--Ir's not a problem for me--most of our friends have seen me naked, usually by mistake (like the ones who rudely cruise into the house without knocking...)OOPS! They're usually more embarassed than I am... Some on purpose--i.e. they wanted to check out the vch. He's 33, I'm 36 but NO ONE ever guesses that old. Both friends and strangers figure I'm about 10 years younger, which is kind of fun (being short helps I guess!)

My friend is always wanting to check out my vch too. I have to be in the right mood though to just take my pants off in front of my friend! It's just not the same somehow. I do love my piercing though. I can't wait to go back to Hedo and show it off there.

Mmmmmm, you know they'll love it. Although it's pretty mainstream among our crowd (tribe), I think the gen pop is still pretty shocked/intrigued by it. What are you wearing in there these days?

OH, I'm not wearing anything interesting. I had a slave in for a while, but it was too short. I just have a curved barbell in now. I need to place an order for something new! What have you got in?

I'm wearing a gold curved slave w/pink diamonds...It's really distinctive and so, so cute....I'm wanting inner labias next/ How bout you?

That sounds cute. I can't decide what kind of jewelry to get. I want something fun but functional. I don't have any piercings planned, but I'm planning a new tattoo soon. Actually, I just want to add to the one already on my lower back.

I want a tattoo there too. I'm a tattoo virgin <gg> Are your nipples done?

No way. I heard that they never really heal and hurt all the time. My only piercings are left tragus and vch. I have four tattoos though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12