Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nudity

Talking Nudity

We just got back from our virgin trip to Hedo II. I've never been more comfortable in my own skin. It was amazing how freeing it was to walk around naked! This morning I got irritated when I was trying to piece together an outfit for the day and wished that I could be back at Hedo. I don't think I could ever get tired of being naked all day long.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

other people?

What was it like being around hundreds of other naked people? I totally dig being naked in my own house but in front of so many other people? I don't think so. It would just be weird.

Awesome!

I definitely had reservations about taking it all off in front of so many people. But, I was naked within a half hour of getting to the resort, no problem mon. It felt so good to just let everyone see me as I am and not worry about how I looked. There are people of all shapes and sizes there. And, actually after you've been there for a day or so, you've seen the same people a few times. You just forget that their even naked or that you're naked. It just seems right.

Talking wow

Was your boyfriend or husband just drooling over all the other women or what? That must be every guy's dream to be near so many naked ladies! Were there any guys staring at you?

Drooling

I thought for sure I would catch my husband oogling, but since it was our honeymoon, we were so into each other that we didn't care much about other people. Besides, after a little while you just get used to everyone being naked and it's not so shocking. I did see my first "uncut"guy though. That was shocking to me. I asked my husband what was wrong with it!

She said she thought it looked like a turtle.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

some look like a snake wearing a turtleneck!
    youre only as old as the woman you feel!

Re: Drooling

Originally posted by pussygalore
    Besides, after a little while you just get used to everyone being naked and it's not so shocking.
    I can't imagine being used to naked people! I mean, they're NAKED! I'm sure you have to be careful to keep eye contact when you're talking with someone though. I've told my boyfriend that I want to go, so we're planning our trip.

Question nude/prude mix?

Okay, we've established that it's not cool to keep any clothes on while you are on the nude beach. So.....Is it also unacceptable to take anything off while you are on the prude beach? (No topless for women on the prude side?)

Women can go topless on the prude beach.

Technically I believe the prude beach is now "clothing-optional" as well.

You can go down the waterslide nude at any time of the day.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

I went topless on the prude side. There were a couple of other topless women at the time too. I wouldn't go completely nude over there though.

naked=good!

Hi all--I'm new to the board. Hi PussyG (it's me from tribalectic.) I don't know if it's because my mom's family came from Italy but I LOVE being naked! I'm not Cindy Crawford but not a hag either. Almost all of my friends have seen me naked, sometimes by accident, sometimes by browsing thru certain photo albums before asking permission. But hubby is totally shy...how to get him excited about a project like this???

I went topless on the prude side. There were a couple of other topless women at the time too. I wouldn't go completely nude over there though.
    **Work like you don't need money,
    love like you've never been hurt,
    and dance like no one's watching.**

Hey cjsgirl! Welcome to this board! Well, it's usually the other way around. My husband had to convince me to go. I love being naked too, but I can get very jealous very easily. Have you mentioned Hedo to your husband? Maybe you should let him look around the site to see what it's all about. The best part about Hedo is that there are all kinds of people there. And, nobody judges anybody else. The resort is so friendly and not intimidating at all. There is also a book called The Naked Truth which has a lot of good information about what to expect and what not to expect.

Cool Hi backatcha Puss :-)

Hi Puss~ Oh, that is so funny! He and I are the opposite of you and yours. He's the jealous one and I don't have a jealous bone in my body--it's not even an emotion I can pretend to imagine! Nope, haven't mentioned it yet--currently he's in Denver scoping the place out (potential job opp) but I will. And will also check out the book--Thank you!

Hey cjsgirl! Welcome to this board! Well, it's usually the other way around. My husband had to convince me to go. I love being naked too, but I can get very jealous very easily. Have you mentioned Hedo to your husband? Maybe you should let him look around the site to see what it's all about. The best part about Hedo is that there are all kinds of people there. And, nobody judges anybody else. The resort is so friendly and not intimidating at all. There is also a book called The Naked Truth which has a lot of good information about what to expect and what not to expect.
    **Work like you don't need money,
    love like you've never been hurt,
    and dance like no one's watching.**

We went there for our honeymoon and when Chris first mentioned it I freaked out. I didn't want him spending our honeymoon with a crowd of naked women. But, after I got over the shock of "why do you want to be around other naked women?" I was really excited about it. You might try go to a nudist beach near you first just to see if he likes that. It will be a much more family oriented place than Hedo, but it's a good warm up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast