Thread: Info please!!!

Info please!!!

Hi everyone!! My friend and i just booked our very first trip to Hedo3!! We arrive Dec. 30, 2007 and leave Jan. 6th!!! i was interested in who else was going to spend NY there and if there are going to be any single guys!!! Oh, and what should we really expect????

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie76 View Post
    Hi everyone!! My friend and i just booked our very first trip to Hedo3!! We arrive Dec. 30, 2007 and leave Jan. 6th!!! i was interested in who else was going to spend NY there and if there are going to be any single guys!!! Oh, and what should we really expect????
    Im sure there will be single guys, though they are generaly frowned upon from what we can tell in the forums. As for what to really expect, well your in the right place to find out. Trip reports are the best way, and there are many informative posts. Just take a little time to brows and read the threads and most any Q you might have should be covered, if you still have Q's The people here are awsome and you will get answers.

Thanks!!! I'm kinda nervous about going there but as i read stuff it makes it seem less intimidating!!! Have you been there before????

Quote Originally Posted by DeviousCpl4Fun View Post
    Im sure there will be single guys, though they are generaly frowned upon from what we can tell in the forums. As for what to really expect, well your in the right place to find out. Trip reports are the best way, and there are many informative posts. Just take a little time to brows and read the threads and most any Q you might have should be covered, if you still have Q's The people here are awsome and you will get answers.
    Uhm...what threads have you read?! Single guys aren't frowned upon, only creepy people are frowned upon. You can have creepy people in a couple, group, etc....My husband and I go there in hopes of meeting lots of single guys!

single guys

i hope single guys are not frowned upon, cause i'm going mar 1-8

Quote Originally Posted by DeviousCpl4Fun View Post
    Im sure there will be single guys, though they are generaly frowned upon from what we can tell in the forums.
    as copnkitten pointed out, certainly not THESE forums.

last 3 times in hedo 3 was a 'single guy', and had a blast.
    (even the last trip that was cut incredibly short)

next trip is looking like feb.