Thread: Girlie Questions for H3

Girlie Questions for H3

Hey ladies!!

I'm leaving in 3 weeks for my first trip to H3!! I have a few questions if anyone would be so kind to help me out...

• Waxing!!! I have a Brazilian Wax scheduled for 2 days before I leave...will that give me enough time so everything calms down...down there?? Anyone else have a Brazilian...any advice??
    • Shoes!!! I am packing little clothing, but kinda went crazy on the stripper shoes...I've been practicing in my 7" for about 3 months now and I can even dance in them!! But...how many pairs are TOO many?? I'm bringing black, pink, leopard, white and silver...overkill? I have a boring 9-5 and wanted to play out some stipper fantasies...I don't think I'm taking those shoes off for the whole 10 days I'm there!!!
    • Glow sticks!! I see to bring them on everyone's packing list, so I bought a few pink ones...do people really have them there? I remember my rave days back in college...is that the reason?

I think that's it...I'm getting so excited and nervous! I'm on a bunch of Yahoo! Groups for the December trip, but haven't really got the nerve to email anyone. If you're going to be there Dec 1-10, send me a message!! It'd be much appreciated!!!

Thank you!

Celeste
    Last edited by Central Girl; 11-09-2007 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Poor spelling!!! :)

Wink waxing

You might want to move your appointment to a week before you leave. I say that from experience. If you've never had one you might be a little tender and pinker, especially if you have sensitive skin. I overpack shoes also, so I'm not one to advise in that department. Glow sticks I've not noticed, so maybe that's a new thing. My husband and I are returning for our 1st Anniversary Nov 18-27 so I guess we'll not meet, but just relax, expect and enjoy a great time. If the same people are there from the entertainment commitee, they will make sure of that. But I've come to expect a good time at any of the Superclubs in Jamaica. HAVE FUN!

Iva

I agree with the waxing. You will not have hair growing back by the time you leave, and all the little red bumps will be gone! I think if you wait until 2 days before, you will not be happy with it. As far as shoes goes, if you have room, take all you can fit in. When you don't have clothes on, how else do you express yourself but with shoes?

Whew!! I'm so glad you ladies answered!! I changed it from Nov. 29 to Nov. 24...exactly I week before I leave. I've never done it before so I'm sure it was going to be pretty raw!!

My thoughts exactly on the shoes!! I need them to express myself! Now to convince my fiance that the pink glitter and leopard ones ARE essential and belong in his suitcase!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Central Girl; 11-09-2007 at 03:20 PM.

As a married man who just returned from Hedo III last night with his wife...I say bring all the stipper shoes you can carry. There is nothing hotter, then hot girls in stipper shoes...

mike/cin

Never Too Many "Stripper" Shoes

It is not possible to pack too many "skyscraper" heels !!!

Period...End of story!!

Your fiancé needs to embrace the fact that you will be even hotter and sexier wearing your 7" platforms. And yes, the leopard ones and the pink ones are a "must pack".

And if you really want to see heels, then you really need to be at H3 the week of April 10th thru the 17th. Because WE will be traveling with one suitcase FULL of nothing but heels for Patti to wear. (THIS male loves her woman in heels, ALL the time!)

152 Days
    11 Hours
    11 Minutes
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hubby and I will be there Dec. 6-12. It's our second time, and I'm packing a suitcase full of heels! You have awesome taste, and I'm sure I'll recognize you by the shoes!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Central Girl View Post
    My thoughts exactly on the shoes!! I need them to express myself! Now to convince my fiance that the pink glitter and leopard ones ARE essential and belong in his suitcase!!!
    ABSOLUTELY ... bring the shoes. We all encourage any woman to live out stripper fantasies (ok ALL fantasies). Tell your fiance to stay out of your bag - he will appreciate it when you get there.

BTW - LOVE the shoes.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Talking Yay!!!!!!!

I LOVE you guys!!! My fiance read this post and actually BOUGHT me two pairs of stripper shoes online I was lusting after!!! And a sexy gold outfit to match I am SO excited!!!!

Check out these ones!!

So quick question...it that gold outfit ok for lingerie night?
    Last edited by Central Girl; 11-10-2007 at 02:53 PM. Reason: pictures!!!

Blog Entries
    The gold outfit is just fine - anything goes

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Whether it's shoes or clothes you can never have too many with you. Even if you don't use them all, it's so much better than wishing you had something that you decided to leave behind! Besides, the outfits are so tiny that they take up a lot less space! We spend all of our time at the nude pool and I still pack several swimsuits each trip...you have to have something sexy to wear walking over to the pool!!!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com