Thread: Couple Visiting Hedo II 1st Week of Aug

Couple Visiting Hedo II 1st Week of Aug

Happily married couple visiting Hedo II the 1st week of August. We're seeking like couples, females and males to help us have a great time both in and out of the bedroom (if we make it that far) We're really looking forward to doing some scuba diving, nude snorkeling, sailing and sight seeing, and then getting wicked at night. We'de love to hear from anyone who will be visiting at this time. Age, size and race really doesn't matter, just as long as you're looking to have a great time. You can e-mail us at reneski747@yahoo.com and you can also check us out on adult friend finder under that same handle. Can't wait to hear from you so when we get there we'll feel like old friends getting together.

FYI on the nude snorkeling. Sometimes you'll run into other boats while doing it, including those with children. Before taking it off you might want to ask the staff where exactly you are going.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Thanks Chris

Chris thanks for the heads up, but last time we were at Hedo they offered a clothing optional snorkeling cruise, and we're hoping they still have it.

They still have that cruise. You're likely to meet other boats filled with clothed people though, out at the snorkeling spot! We did, & everyone went in nekkid...a smaller boat with a bunch of children it it left pretty quickly though.

Thanks MS. We figure once we get in the water it will be hard to tell you're naked anyway, but we will definitly use our discretion if there's other boats around (since we have children of our own). I really don't remember having any problems last time. Any one going to be there the 1st week of August, I'm in need of a dive buddy since the wife doesn't dive, we can dive in the morning and muff dive at night, any takers?

Well, funny little story & FYI:
    When we were out on that cruise, I did go into the water, sans clothing of course. After a bit, some guy (clothed) swam over and was taking a bunch of underwater pics of me...I thought he was with our group, plus I'd had a few dirty bananas already...so I was kinda mugging for the camera....
    Well it turns out he was NOT with our boat, and I have no clue who he was! Hopefully there aren't pics of me somewhere on the internet...oh well, I'll likely never run for private office.

When we go back in Nov, I'm bringing an underwater camera. Another FYI, if you have a 35mm, bring enough film. It's really expensive there, for some reason.