Thread: Hedonism II Sept. 6-13

Hedonism II Sept. 6-13

My wife and I are heading to Hedo in September. While these moments are created between us, what Erotic & Raunchy moments can we expect to encounter?

(Yea I know - What happens at Hedo stays at Hedo. But wait, this is a message board - Share the stories!!!!!)

You are absolutely right..."what goes on at HEDO stays there"

I can assure you the times you are inquiring about..you make for yourself. Everyone has a different story and experience. What you want you can have...the key is a positive attitude. Trust me, you will be "sniffed" out no matter how hard you try if your intentions are only for "self-gratification." The vets will tell you, what I say here is the truth. If you ONLY show up to the hot tub at night, and you are not social any other time...so sad, so sad!! Stop worrying about "other" story and make one for yourself in Jamaica is sounds like, "urself". I promise...you will have a GREAT time.

RESPECT!!! ERRYTING IS IRIE!!

Keep an open mind, let the energy flow and have FUN!

You can create your own erotic & raunchy moments, and you'll surely witness plenty. Just be friendly, be nice, join in the fun and be prepared for anything. You'll have the best time that way.

Thumbs up

Foxxy hit the nail right on the head! WE just spent SEVEN WONDERFUL-HEAVENLY days at Hedo II and yes yes yes it is about your attitude, friendliness, courtesy, smile and RESPECT - the ENTIRE trip was fabulous because of these small things that, sadly, too many people forget about!

Cool Change in plans

After looking at the Superclubs web site and other messages boards (including this one), my wife wants to go to Hedo III.

Growing up, there are three things that I learned:

1. It's always what the woman wants

2. Do not argue with a woman's decision because you will lose!

3. Do not argue with a woman's dicision because in the end, you will still win!

Hedo III it is - Same dates.