Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Desires

Secret Desires

Although funlovingal wouldn't admit it to anyone else she would definitely enjoy the oppurtunity to satisfy others along with her spouse. She has always expressed the desire to satisfy multiple parnters. This would date back to a time when when she was younger and enjoyed the experience of having multiple partners at one time. The question is how is the best way to meet/approach prospective individuals to participate in such activities? We shall be there from Dec 26 to Jan 5 2008.
    Last edited by FunLovingGal; 10-27-2007 at 06:29 PM.

well funlovinggal - we'd love to help you but alas, we've just returned from Hedo III and wont be back until next year. my advice is to just hang in the pool - you'll see that you'll be approached, but honestly, from what i saw - just be honest with people, if you click with them in the conversation, just ask strait out what they (the couple your talking with) are into, what's their thing, lifestyle, soft swap etc.... - honesty worked great while we were there.

Just a little nervous

Sorry we are going to miss you at hedo. It seems like ya'll would be a fun couple to hang out with. Maybe someday we will be there at the same time. I hope there will be others there over New Years like ya'll. This is our first trip and it would be nice to meet up with others that have been there before to show us the ropes. I want to be receptive to others but I'm typcially shy and I don't want others to take that as beng unapprochable. Do people pick up on that a person is just shy and not stuck up?

You will be awestruck on how friendly people are. Quiet ones, wild ones, doesn't matter. At hedonism everything becomes equal. It's so easy to strike up a conversation. Even while naked! I never thought for the life of me that I could talk to others sans clothes. But it was easy and natural. A simple matter of putting out some towels in the morning and you'll meet and start talking to people. And then there is always the fact that a drink or two (if you partake of course) will loosen things up. On being approached? If you wear that outfit in your avatar to pj night, it will be no problem mon.
    Last edited by m&l; 10-28-2007 at 07:13 AM.

Red face

Thanks M&L for the complinment on the avitar. I am self concious about my looks and am afraid that I wont attract the attention I desire. My husband says that I have nothing to worry about but I think he is prejidice. As for what I plan to wear the avatar will be tame if I can get up the nerve to wear the other oufits I have purchased for the trip. I really want to feel I have the appeal to fulfiil my desires. Thanks again.

New years eve

Hi . finally ....people who will be there when we will be there. We (Tim & Jill) will be at Hedo II from 12/30 to 1/08, and would be very happy to hang out with new friends. We enjoy playing with others. We're from VT. Have you been to Hedo before? We have been there several times and each time it seems we have more fun than the last time. New years eve at Hedo II will be a new experience for us and we are really looking forward to having a great time with great people. Please write back.

Soon Come
    - Tim & Jill

Quote Originally Posted by FunLovingGal View Post
    Thanks M&L for the complinment on the avitar. I am self concious about my looks and am afraid that I wont attract the attention I desire. My husband says that I have nothing to worry about but I think he is prejidice. As for what I plan to wear the avatar will be tame if I can get up the nerve to wear the other oufits I have purchased for the trip. I really want to feel I have the appeal to fulfiil my desires. Thanks again.
    Don't worry at all about your looks. At Hedo, all are equal and equally naked. Your outfits won't matter too much really. It's the naked in the pool time when folks hook up... From your pics you look great anyway!!!
    R and J

New friends

Hi, hedolovers. It was good to hear from you all. It is nice to know that others that have been to hedo before will be there when we are. This is our first trip to hedo and we are looking forward to the hedo experience. We look foward to meeting you when you arrive. I'm counting on New Years being a blast. Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by hedolovers View Post
    Hi . finally ....people who will be there when we will be there. We (Tim & Jill) will be at Hedo II from 12/30 to 1/08, and would be very happy to hang out with new friends. We enjoy playing with others. We're from VT. Have you been to Hedo before? We have been there several times and each time it seems we have more fun than the last time. New years eve at Hedo II will be a new experience for us and we are really looking forward to having a great time with great people. Please write back.

Soon Come
    - Tim & Jill

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juliegirl View Post
    Don't worry at all about your looks. At Hedo, all are equal and equally naked. Your outfits won't matter too much really. It's the naked in the pool time when folks hook up... From your pics you look great anyway!!!
    I appreciate the feedback as it definitly helps my confidence. I am looking forward to visiting the nude pool and maybe even hooking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich&Dawn View Post
    well funlovinggal - we'd love to help you but alas, we've just returned from Hedo III and wont be back until next year. my advice is to just hang in the pool - you'll see that you'll be approached, but honestly, from what i saw - just be honest with people, if you click with them in the conversation, just ask strait out what they (the couple your talking with) are into, what's their thing, lifestyle, soft swap etc.... - honesty worked great while we were there.

We have about a month before we leave and are really getting excited about meeting other people. One question I still have is how is a soft swap different from lifestyle?

"Lifestyle" is a generic term meaning, usually, "swingers" which is also a generic term. Lifestyle can also mean though any sexually fringe lifestyle.

You can be "in the lifestyle" and then further characterize yourselves as softswap, hardswap, girl swap only, same-room swap, etc etc.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    "Lifestyle" is a generic term meaning, usually, "swingers" which is also a generic term. Lifestyle can also mean though any sexually fringe lifestyle.

You can be "in the lifestyle" and then further characterize yourselves as softswap, hardswap, girl swap only, same-room swap, etc etc.

Thanks for the information. Could you define the differnce in a softswap and a hardswap?

soft swap

I looked it up and found "To share spouses/mates with another to the point of digital and/or oral copulation only."

Hard Swap probably means "All the way!"

Quote Originally Posted by AshPat07 View Post
    I looked it up and found "To share spouses/mates with another to the point of digital and/or oral copulation only."

Hard Swap probably means "All the way!"
    Thank you for the feedback. I was kind of sure I knew what the hardswap was but it definitely helped clarify softswap. I guess I should have thought to look it up my self, but to be honest I so excited about the trip that I must not be thinking clearly. At this time the thought of softswap is very appealing to me as it would apply to MFM. I am not so sure how comfortable I would be with my spouse doing the same. How selfish is that? Don't get me wrong if the time is right and a I'm in the right frame of mind I doubt i would get upset if he did the same. A large part of the excitement right now for me is thinking about how far I/we may go.

other desires

OK, since it sounds like some of my desires will be fullfiled soon I was wondering if anyone had secrect desires they would like will to share.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast