Thread: how do i organize a group?

Question how do i organize a group?

Hi, I see that many of you have organized a group to go or are a member of a group going to Hedo. I was wondering what is involved. We live in New Brunswick, Canada, which is a small area and hardly has and swinger groups. We just found a BDSM group and this might be one angle to look at.
    Anyhow, do you look after the plane? How do you contact @ Hedo? Would it be better to team up with a Travel agent and work thru them? I know there was a Radio Station from Halifax that was there at the same time as us, but that did not offer a package deal for its listeners, unlike another station from Edmonton did (they has 70 people strong).
    We just think that would be a cheaper way of getting down and enjoy the life of Hedo!
    You can contact me direct (via e-mail)
    Thanks, Kris

groups?

If you want the best price surf the net for travel. The links on this site and others lead to travel agents. Get a quote from all of them. Another thought build your own web site, I believe that you will need 20 people to classify as a group, or join a group that is going the same time that you would like to go. We changed our date to go with a group by afew days, but when I talked to the travel agent we were getting that rate anyway.
    Surf the web with different search engines.

When are you planning on going ?
    DavnTam
    rumcream and sunshine

What we were looking to do was to put out an offer for our region, and see how the responce was. Last Jan. a local radio station went down, but did not offer anything. We just happen to be there around the same time. Another station was there and they filled a plane! So if I could get something going and get a good rate, that would be the thing!
    Because where we live, New Brunswick Canada, checking web sites does not help much because we are too far away from key cities. And many sites have US $ and that can get expensive in the exchange. We flew out of Fredericton, and stayed one week, it was $4800 Can with taxes in. I would like to cut that cost down, and make it so more people from my area could experence what we did.
    I was wondering what is involved in renting a plane, what was/is the biggest group going to Hedo, and what they pay/ couple. ect.
    Thanks
    Kris