Thread: My fantasy/ whats yours?

My fantasy/ whats yours?

Let me prefence this fantasy. I have a loving wife whom I adore. We have been married for 6 years. We are in our 60's/ I was not blessed in the penis department and yet she is so considerate as to my feelings. My fantasy is to blindfold her and have her not move. I will go down on her and get her to a point and say I have to go to the bathroom. I will have a black male generously endowed come in and go down on her. He will raise up and lubicate his penis and gentlely insert it and see the surprise and joy.She has never complained but I know that size does matter.
    Gets me hot thinking about it.

not consideration...

Men always seem to think length is everything... for me, I prefer a fat short 'un to a long, thin one. That and in my own experience men with big dicks think having a big willie is enough of a contribution to intimacy and teh rest is up to the female, the lucky girl blessed to be the recipient of his sperm deliver by his beloved bazooka.

Other than the clitoral area, most of the more pleasurable sensations are felt right near the cervix, and also in the muscles that stretch laterally... so a short fat willie is right on the spot.

But there is so much more to sex than a penis... maybe your wife think she has the perfect package with you, the size of your package not withstanding. She's not being "considerate"- she's happy. I'm sure your tongue, fingers, and lips make sure she is a happy and fulfilled lady, in collaboration with your willie.
    What a lucky man!
    Like the scenario tho... lovely! Not my fantasy, but nice you shared yours! What about fantasy for you??
    Last edited by honeyslave; 10-23-2007 at 05:09 PM. Reason: forgot something

Blog Entries
    You may want to check (if you haven't already) to make sure she wants a stranger inside her. That's a pretty big surprise (no pun intended)...

In all fairness to your idea... it sounds hot and I must say, if my wife surprised me with some different pussy, or some huge boobs in my face... I would never question it...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 10-23-2007 at 09:22 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...