Thread: First timer - Never Been - Single Male

First timer - Never Been - Single Male

Hello all. I would like some feedback.

I would like to know if its worth while for a single straight male to go alone to this type of resort by alone.

I would like to know what the whole experience is like? What is involved etc?

I would not go to go for the obvious reasons people think Hedonism is all about.

I would like to go just to have fun and enjoy the experience and make friends?

Would it be easy to make friends going alone to Hedonism?

Would I be allowed to join in the activities? What type of activities?

Are most people naked all the time? Would it seem odd for a single male to do the same alone at Hedonism?

What resort is best for me III, II or I?

I would like some more photos of the whole experiences?

If one is nude at hedonism. How does one pay for drinks? how do you carry your room key etc?

What are the most wildest things that happen at this resort? Just like to know?
    Would I be allowed to participate in such activities?

Whats best time of the year to go?

Would April be good time to go?

Thank you

I would like to know if its worth while for a single straight male to go alone to this type of resort by alone.

It was my first time this past September. I did go with a group and had a good friend to walk me through the adventures. I know that a few people that ended up joining our group were single straight men, so it can be done, but you can't be shy about meeting people. The staff and the guests are truly wonderful, so I am sure if you can be naked, you can make new friends.

I would like to know what the whole experience is like? What is involved etc?

The experience is completely unique. If you have never been to resort like this, words won't do it justice. There are theme nights every night at the disco. The activities at the pools are spectacular and once again, I can't praise the staff enough!

I would not go to go for the obvious reasons people think Hedonism is all about.

I would like to go just to have fun and enjoy the experience and make friends?

I sure you will have a blast and make friends. I know I went with one friend, but a group of about 30. I consider these people as close to family as one can be, and I was only there for 8 days. We all try and keep in touch over myspace.com, the phone and e-mails.

Would it be easy to make friends going alone to Hedonism?

Again, if you are not shy. Don't be beligerant, but be yourself, and partake in as many activities as possible. I'm sure you will be picked up by a group.

Would I be allowed to join in the activities?

Yes

What type of activities?

Vollyball (nude & clothed) in the pools, skits, dances, piano bar, meals... Anything and everything you could want to do, you can do there.

Are most people naked all the time?

There are nude areas (no cameras allowed) and prude areas. There is also the quad pool that allows either nude or prude. The late bar, though, is in the nude pool. Meals are in clothes, unless you order at the nude pool, which they will deliver to you at the bar in the pool.

Would it seem odd for a single male to do the same alone at Hedonism?

Doubt it...

What resort is best for me III, II or I?

III is where I stayed, and I will tell you there is NO doubt in my mind that I will going back to join with my krew, as we were called The Bareass Buccaneers.

I would like some more photos of the whole experiences?

myspace.com/shaggster76

If one is nude at hedonism. How does one pay for drinks?

All inclusive resort. The only things you need to pay for at the club is cigarettes, gifts, etc. No need for a wallet.

how do you carry your room key etc?

We wore lanyards or just left the keycard in our pants, which sat by the pool.

What are the most wildest things that happen at this resort?

Use your imagination. I will tell you the hottub in the nude area (especially after dark) as well as the grotto... well... You're a big boy, take some wild guesses, and I am sure you will be correct!!! :-D

Would I be allowed to participate in such activities?

All about your confidence and personality. If you're a pain in the ass, egomaniacal, overly aggressive, NO. If you are nice, genuine, sweet... Well, you're already naked. You do the math. Trust me though, if you get too touchy-feely, or don't back off when asked, the proverbial SHIT can and will hit the fan.

Whats best time of the year to go?

We did September, but from what I have been told, it being so close the equator, it's always in the 70's or 80's...

Would April be good time to go?

Why not?

I hope this helped. Again, I had a guide, so to speak who was on his sixth tour. He also knew half of the people that were part of our group prior. A lot of introduced ourselves online before the adventures began, so even though we had never met in the flesh, we had a pretty good feel of what we were all about. These chat rooms are great for meeting people, finding groups, etc.

Good luck!!!

J

I know single guys are prejudiced at this resort.

What ways can a single guy be accepted into the groups?
    Last edited by worldadventurer; 10-20-2007 at 11:44 PM. Reason: People misunderstood last question

April 2008

Hello all.

Who here is planning on going to this resort in April 2008.

Going alone and looking to make friends prior. Just to have good times at resort.

Anyone else out there wanting to go but going alone right now.

Lets get the message out there and write back and get a group together. Good times.

Tell us how many in your group and your plans. etc

Thanks

You can always start a Yahoo group for time period and recruit people to the group that way, post dates on visitor calanders at various Hedo websites etc...as to photos, generally they are more private than given out to anonomous solicitation. This site has many member photos posted which will give a pretty good indication of what the resort is like..as to specific photos of "activities", well that would be quite creepy to insist on...IMHO