Thread: Thanksgiving weekend??

Thanksgiving weekend??

Hi All,

Will anyone here be at HEDO 3 for the thanksgiving weekend?? This will be our first trip

Talking

Hi Vovo,

My wife and I will arrive the day after Thanksgiving and be there for a week. We are also new to Hedo and SO looking forward to the trip.

Smile

We will be there from November 18th to November 24. Thats the whole week of Thanksgiving. We were beginning to think we were the only ones going that week. We were there the same week last year. That was our first trip. I can't even start to tell you how much fun you will have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just go with an open mind and you will have a great trip. We didn't know what to expect, but it turned out to be ...... well I can't even put into words how much fun it was!

Hi guys,

Thanks for responding. We still have the "newbie" jitters. I want my husband really enjoy this trip - It's his FIRST one ever to Jamaica I am already searching for toga costumes ... LOL

Blog Entries

Hi Vovo

What Ur Plan For U And Ur Hubby....would Love To See What Happens

Quote Originally Posted by DEEPSTROKER View Post
    Wow, thanks for asking!!! I really don't know. We are not into the "lifestyle", but we have been curious for a long time. Hedo was actually my idea and to be honest, I am terrified - LOL!!! I don't think either of us would know what to do ... or say. I know I like to watch and I've fantasies about being with women; He swears he's a freak & I'm a wanna be, but we are both shy. Besides worrying that my bod isn't hot enough to be totally nude I think I'm ready though .... to be as slutty (oops I meant "naughty") as ever and drive him crazy. I think he'll like that...LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEEPSTROKER View Post
    Wow, thanks for asking!!! I really don't know. We are not into the "lifestyle", but we have been curious for a long time. Hedo was actually my idea and to be honest, I am terrified - LOL!!! I don't think either of us would know what to do ... or say. I know I like to watch and I've fantasies about being with women; He swears he's a freak & I'm a wanna be, but we are both shy. Besides worrying that my bod isn't hot enough to be totally nude I think I'm ready though .... to be as slutty (oops I meant "naughty") as ever and drive him crazy. I think he'll like that...LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kayrate View Post
    We will be there from November 18th to November 24. Thats the whole week of Thanksgiving. We were beginning to think we were the only ones going that week. We were there the same week last year. That was our first trip. I can't even start to tell you how much fun you will have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just go with an open mind and you will have a great trip. We didn't know what to expect, but it turned out to be ...... well I can't even put into words how much fun it was!

Hi Kayrate,
    I was begininning to think that we were the only ones (at least from this forum) going that week too. Well, see you there!!! By the way how is the shopping for your costumes, etc?

hedo 3 nov 16-23

Looking forward to a great time!!! Ready to relax, enjoy the sun, the water, the beach, the drinks, and the company. 15 days and counting!!

Do you guys know what the nightly themes are...other than toga night? We haven't found an up to date list.

Talking Thanksgiving repeats

Hi!
    We got married there last Thanksgiving and are returning again this year-Nov.18-27. We had an absolute blast, met a lot of wonderful and interesting people. It seems a lot of us are not in the "lifestyle" but enjoy the freedom of just being naked! Our first trip we were a little nervous about it all, but were quickly put at ease by how natural it all seemed. Does anyone know if the staff has had many changes? They were great last year. Can't wait to get there...only 15 days!
    K & I