Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just back from III

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to getting to Hedo III this Saturday Jan 12th. First time for us and we are very excited as a couple friends have told us good things about the place.
    Hope to meet all you folks going that same week. Jan 12-19
    Wade and Janet
    Wade and Janet
    Crazy Canucks just wanting to have fun
    wadeandjanet@live.ca
    or
    mr_blue_bay@hotmail.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kandh View Post
    I banged my ankle pretty bad my first trip down. Learned to keep my ankles crossed. We saw a near-miss that was really scary. One girl went down in her toga and didn't make it all the way to the end. She stood up on the last section of the slide just as the next person went down. Right between her legs, at a tremendous speed. It could have been a disaster! On his previous trip he had hit that section riding up against the side. If he had been sliding that way this time, they both would have been taken out. Of course, we should not have been sliding at all...the water staff had unlocked the ladder, expecting to get some slide business, but it was very quiet that night and they slipped away somewhere (oh, wait a minute - I think that might have been K's fault... ). When the slide is "open", the guy at the top of the slide keeps anybody from going down until the path is clear. That's the theory anyway...
    I guess we had had a few too many each time we went down... never noticed anyone watching at the top... doesn't mean they weren't there, just don't remember them. Wait a minute... nope... still don't remember them (lol)... Maybe we are the perfect example of the people who should pay more attention

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Maybe they were busy staring at Mrs JA's ass.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    That's probably what I was doing too... It's my favorite pass-time (lol)...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Well who can blame ya there
    joan has a tatoo of herself on her ass, so I can still look her in the face, even when doing her from behind
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    "A" has a tattoo of a pink rose next to her... ummm... you know... and I have to say, I think of flowers more often since she got it (lol)...

But the tattoo of Joan on Joan's ass... that kind of takes thing to a new level... COOL!

also chinese symbol under it, meaning "naughty", matches the symbol on the back of my neck.

OK, JA I will help you with the rest of the details. The guy who cracked his rib ran into someone at the bottom. There was someone at the top sending people. The guy before him had come out, I think he may have lost something and then was just standing at the bottom of the slide. Everyone was yelling at him to move but he was to drunk. The were both big guys and they slammed hard. The guy who was the wall at the bottom, barely said I'm sorry and then he finally got out of the way and left. Needless to say it put a damper on their trip and the flight home (to Seattle) was a bitch. We gave him some lidocane patches we had to help get him through it, but it was still painful. Just be careful and you are better off having friends at the bottom that will move the person if some dumb ass doesn't get out of the way.

DON'T BE THAT GUY!!!

Other than that,the water slide is lots of fun. Just be careful when you get out that you aren't stumbling around. Jim got told he couldn't go down anymore that night because they thought he was drunk. He actually had slightly injured his back so he wasn't planning on doing it anymore that trip. Just spoiled the mood to be told like he was a 3 year old when there were a lot of people more trashed doing it all the time. The slide is definitely worth doing though.

Kristy
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Blog Entries
    That's right... I forgot about Jim being told not to slide anymore... man he was PISSED!!! We'll slide more next time guys. We didn't slide at all on our first trip and I have to say, it was a blast and a great way to end the nights after leaving the disco. Perfect for getting naked and getting wet... WOOHOO...

maybe next time I will be drunk and they still won't know the difference!!
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

God I cant wait to do the slide naked and piss drunk!!!!!!!

Hopefully not at the same time.

Blog Entries
    Lol

LMFAO.........thanks Paul.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12