Thread: 1st visit this december

Registered User 1st time in dec's Avatar

1st visit this december

Wife and I have decided to combine our wedding anniversary and her birthday with a trip to hedo III. First time for both of us to visit any such resort (sweet). We arrive December 7th which is her birthday.

I've gone through many of the forum topics, and will probably have a boatload of questions before we get there. mainly I want to bring what is needed, have a decent idea what to expect, and leave all our inhibitions at the door when we leave Florida.

My first question is basic, but nowhere on any of the hedo sites have I found an answer.

As far as the evening theme parties, am I correct in assuming that we should bring the outfit/costume/pj's with us that we will be wearing? Or is there a store in the resort, or nearby, that these could be purchased?

not that I am looking forward to dressing up for 70's night, but if we are there, I want to participate in all that we can. and from what I read, the night life is where the fun happens.

well I guess I found my answer. afer I registered online, more forum topics popped up. and wouldn't you know it, the topic listed right under mine answered it for me.

don't I feel like an idiot. oh well. now that's over with, I can start counting down the weeks until December.

No reason to feel foolish. It's actually a good question. While the gift shop does have plenty of outfits, the selection is a bit limited and the prices are high. You're better off shopping before you go. Personally, MrsQuackers has me do the shopping for most of her stuff and I surprise her with them once we arrive. It makes things more exciting for both of us, as I get the anticipation of seeing her in them - and she has no idea what she'll be wearing once we get there.
    Next trip: July 21-28, 2012.
    Will your trip intersect? Let's talk! Send us a PM! We're always looking to meet fun, cool people!

I like the idea of shopping for one another and surprising each other once we get there. I might do that. anyone have any good ideas for the reaggae night theme dress? just wear what ever you want with red, green and yellow? yoga night is pretty easy to figure out, as is glitter night, and fetish. but reggae night, I could use some tips for that one.

Well, you could go as plain as just wearing a red shirt and green shorts or something like that. Or, if you want to have fun, you could shop for some really skimpy outfit in one of those colors and accessorize as required.

The big theme nights are PJ night and Toga night. Other nights tend to be more 'suggestions' that some people follow and some don't. It all depends on the crowd. We've found Fetish night can be a lot of fun, as we challenge each other to wear something daring. Yoga night's a new one, so can't help there. Somehow, wearing tights just seems kind of strange.
    Next trip: July 21-28, 2012.
    Will your trip intersect? Let's talk! Send us a PM! We're always looking to meet fun, cool people!