Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Art and Jewelry

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Michele has a "This Side Up" stamp/tat on her ass... We both have multi tats and piercings. Howard
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Blog Entries
    Just had my tattoo done last month.

Other then ears, no piercings. My honey has no body art as of yet.

is it six or seven?

I have six tattoos, seven if you count the coverup. Most of them on my back. I currently have my belly button pierced, had my nipples pierced but took those out a few years ago. My honey (Kirt) has no artwork or piercings.

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedcat View Post
    I have six tattoos, seven if you count the coverup. Most of them on my back. I currently have my belly button pierced, had my nipples pierced but took those out a few years ago. My honey (Kirt) has no artwork or piercings.
    Funny that you ask that, I was wondering the same thing. I got my butterfly in the center of my back first and then went back later and added the tribals on either side. Then before I got the stars on my right breast I had a star with a half moon but after I realized that it meant something religious I had it covered up with the 7 stars. So do I have 4 or 6 tats?
    Can I get nekkid yet?!

I just got my first art in November (palm trees and island on my left calf) and Ellen got her first in December (frog on lilypad on her right thigh).

Joe & Ellen
    hedojoe@comcast.net
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

I had nipple rings, but quit wearing them years ago. I settled on a belly button stone. I'm not putting any more holes in myself lol. Maybe get a small butterfly tattoo if I get brave.

Would have loved to have seen those nipple rings

I only have a shamrock tattoo with a celtic cross in the middle, on my right ankle for my tattoo. I have my ears pierced, and my belly button pierced. I love them all
    Thanks Y'all,

Shannon & Mike (aka Shenanigans and Utah)

Jam Out With Your Clam Out!
    July 29th - August 6th 2011

Gota love some sexy body art...

Attachment 455

Attachment 456

This sexy girl in pigtails look famaliar?
    Attachment 457
    Last edited by CopNkitten; 08-06-2009 at 09:46 AM.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Yet is NOW

Quote Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
    No tats (yet), but ears pierced twice, belly button pierced, labia with ring and diamond, and the newest addition - HOOD! Can't wait to get back to HEDO lll.
    3/28 - 4/7 ARE WE THERE YET?
    OK...A year later, I finally got my tat. A heart with curly thingys on my lower back. Hurt like HELL and I will NEVER do it again, but I'm so glad I have it now. I LOVE it!!!
    Proud to be a HEDO AMIGO! 3/23 - 4/3/09

Lets see pics.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Gota love some sexy body art...

Attachment 455

Attachment 456

This sexy girl in pigtails look famaliar?
    Attachment 457

Those are adorable!!! I have my ears pierced, naval pierced (have since taken it out, hubby didn't like it) and an angel made to look like me with the words "My Angels Tim & Steve" above her on the small of my back. Hubby is au natural with no plans for anything else.
    K & A
    March 15 - 22, 2009

Here are pics of our first tattoos. People have been surprised when they see the size of mine being it was my first. Ellen has a dress for dinner that will allow hers to peek through some slits on the side.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

I have 5 tattoos, nose & naval piercings and 5 holes in each ear. Just recently took out tongue ring when my 13 yr old asked for one. Time to set an example I guess. Jason has 4 tats including the 2 new ones he just got. Here are pics of mine and jasons recent tats, we got them about 3 weeks ago. Jason has the kids birthdays in Gregorian writing on each side of his torso and mine is a memorial tat for my mom who I just lost on 01/15/09 to a very short battle with cancer. Enjoy!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chitownJA; 03-07-2009 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arpimarie1 View Post
    I have 5 tattoos, nose & naval piercings and 5 holes in each ear. Just recently took out tongue ring when my 13 yr old asked for one. Time to set an example I guess. Jason has 4 tats including the 2 new ones he just got. Here are pics of mine and jasons recent tats, we got them about 3 weeks ago. Jason has the kids birthdays in Gregorian writing on each side of his torso and mine is a memorial tat for my mom who I just lost on 01/15/09 to a very short battle with cancer. Enjoy!!
    I know u don't know me from a can of paint but please accept my heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your mom! My mom's my best friend and when I saw your mom's year of birth - it hit me that that could be my mom. She was born in 1955. Like you, I definitely believe that I would memorialize her in a special way through body art. There's not too much more out there that is more personal.

I have one huge tattoo in the center of my back that is a butterfly with flames around it and storm clouds. The butterfly sits in a pair of hands and written underneath is "In God's Hands". I need to take a pic of it and post it up. I also have my belly pierced.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast