Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Art and Jewelry

Body Art and Jewelry

This may have been discussed before, but with the upcoming trip I thought it might be fun to talk about again. I'd like to hear about cool piercings, what you've got dangling from them, cool tats and what/where they are, neat jewelry and where on the body it is, etc. I for one have a modest collection of cock rings that I plan on wearing to the nude pool from time to time (no, not all at once). Let's hear about yours.
    Doc
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

Jeez I wish I had a monkey comin' outta my butt cheeks!
    I have two tats- a dominatrix on my shoulder and a big rose vine on my ankle. Had my nipples pierced and a transverse tongue but those didn't work. Hubby doesn't have anything- I pierced his ear once and he screamed like a BITCH so we haven't tried anything else.
    Wish I had time to get another tat prior to Hedo!

I got 3 holes in my ears. . . . . lol

2 tats, you will see where both are November 3rd. Used to have tounge pierced, had to take it out for work and last but not least the belly button is pierced.

He has 1 tat.

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

Paul - Piercings / 3 in left ear, 2 in right ear, tongue, both nipples with mini handcuffs hanging from them, belly button, and a cock ring (prince albert) - which gets alot of questions from men and women and one time at H3 I was worth a bunch of points in a scavenger hunt, lol.
    Tatoos - Lower left leg outside - grim reaper with cloak of an american flag / Lower right leg - tatoo of my police patches, one reg patch and one bicycle patrol / Chest around nipple - snake going in and out of skin / Lower right arm - dragon encircling ying/yang, upper barbed wire around arm, shoulder - taz in police uniform / Left arm - lower - my sexy wife joan in heels and pigtails and shackled - upper anchor from navy (1st tatoo) - shoulder tiger / back of neck chinese letters - heart with joan's name / full back - dragon encircling a naked girl.
    Think thats about it, lol.
    Sexy joan pierced - ears, nipples, belly button and pussy lips. Tatoo's she has pussy cat on leg, purple rose with stem going thru handcuffs and my name on other leg, chinese letters with pic of herself in pigtails on her ass, heart on boob, heart with tail and horns on boob.

Can't miss us next April.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Patti has pierced nipples with rings on them and a tattoo on the small of her back and one on her thigh.

Fred has a pierced ear (that's all i could get him to get pierced) and a matching tattoo on his thigh. It is a purple angel kneeling with 6 inch heels on.
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

I have two holes in each ear - I plan on getting my click peirced this weekend - or the hood should I say. I'm feeling freaky off of that already - lol
    I have two tats - Lips on my ass and sunshine on my left ankle reading Sunny underneath it. I wanna get a couple of more tats before Hedo in January - most likely one on my lower back and thigh.
    Two of A Kind
    ReDds & SuNnY

Never heard of a pierced click
    lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

No tats, but 2 brands. The greeek letter PSI on my shoulder, and a Bass Cleff (or F clef for the other musicians out there) on my chest.
    W&F of North Carolina
    Hedo 3 New Years 2006-2007
    Hedo 3 10-27-08 thru 11-3-08
    Hedo 2 - Virgin Trip 12-28-09 thru 1-3-10

You people are a bunch of freaks
    gota luv us
    P....

Tats

Have 5 of them. Kim and a cross on left arm, a rose on right arm, unicorn on left leg, spade with lightning bolt on right leg.

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution
    Pics from all of you,,,,,,,,,, or it didnt happen.
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

Way to many to write here, but lets say "human pin cushion"

2 tats/ One upper right shoulder (my version of ying/yang. One on lower left calf of my former service dog Arno. Pierced navel.

I guess that makes me a prude. lol

Only one pierced ear. (Left)

No tats (yet) this will be discussed more in Hedo, possibly wanting some sort of Hedo symbol (if it exists). I have 1 piercing, frenum to be exact, wife loves it! Let me know if anyone has any good ideas for a Hedo related tat! Peace.....85 days!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast