Thread: From Iraq to Hedo (June 13-20) Hedo II

Cool From Iraq to Hedo (June 13-20) Hedo II

I am finally getting out of this place over here, and coming back in early June! I can't think of a better way to celebrate with my wife, Karen , then a trip to Hedo! In fact we will visit both properties from June 6 - 13 Hedo III; June 13 - 20 Hedo II. If you will be at Hedo II from June 13-20 or 6-13 Hedo III, please let us know, we would love to hear from you and talk prior to us coming down. We love it all and want to explore our fantasies and alot of public display. Is there any public display at Hedo II? Can we play during day light without getting in trouble?

PLease write back or contact us at majstevehopper@yahoo.com

Lets come out and play!

Luv,
    Steve/Karen
    Live Life to its Fullest!

It will depend on the week. But it is possible to see full on intercourse during the daylight at the nude pool.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Talking we will be there

Hey Major we will be there at hedo 2 from the 10th of June to the 16th. Male 39, wife is 37, it is our first trip of this kind so we are a bit anxious. We are party people looking to meet similar and interesting enough both ex military. So if we miss you for some reason have a blast you deserve it.

Glad your coming home

You two will have a blast !! I think you will find hedo 2 wilder more
    PDA's there isn't the sex police at hedo 2 wish we could meet you two down there but our trip is in tell nov 12. Let us know how your trip goes. Thanks for serving and be careful tell you get
    home. Be safe.
    DavnTam
    rumcream and sunshine

Congratulations on coming home! You will have a great time on your trip. We've only been to Hedo 2 and there is a lot of pda depending on the crowd. The most activity is definitely after dark though.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Major!
    Wish we would be there with you but we don't go til July 12. If we were there, we would organize a group to defend you from the sex police and the vinnies so you and your lady could do whatever you wanted! We pray you have the freedom you have worked so hard for us to have.
    Alex & Laura: H2 Dec 4-13 2009
    There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning - Jimmy Buffet