Thread: For those that will be "home" during "Spanksgiving", and you know who you are;)

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar

For those that will be "home" during "Spanksgiving", and you know who you are;)

Hi folks, we just found this site today and I like it already. It seems very active and full of other folks suffering from as much as we are.
    I just wanted to let any other Spanksgiving travelers know about a yahoo group that you can also go to called Spanksgiving 2007. I know, VERY original name, lol. But if you'd like to jump into that and meet other folks before you get there just let me know and I'll send you an invite.
    51 days and a wake-up!
    Mike & Carol

Will be there for Spanksgiving! Please send an invite to the Yahoo group. Would love to keep up with things and maybe get to know people before getting there....

Fieryred45@Yahoo.com

hey, we are going to be there.. How about an invite?

Make sure all you Spanksgiving people put your dates on the calendar so we all know who we are going to party with.

Bill & Donna
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

We are newbies and are looking forward to our 21-25th trip
    Chris & Juanita
    Chris & Juanita

Wecome aboard Chris & Juanita, you will have the time of your lives,we look forward to meeting you.
    Bill & Donna
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    Hey Charlie & Chriss and Red, send your trip dates to me at abninfpf@yahoo.com and you'll get the invite. Mike