Thread: Hedo II Trip Report 9/12 to 9/17

Hedo II Trip Report 9/12 to 9/17

Bless me Father for I have sinned. It had been two years since my last trip to Hedonism II. How could I have missed a year. Oh well, it happens. I was scheduled to fly out of Hartford on September 12 at 8:35 AM. Having attended my daughter's volleyball game the night before, I elected to stay at an airport hotel so that my daughter could use my wife's car while I was away and my wife would take mine. Yes, I travel to Hedo II alone with my wife's full knowledge of what goes on there. Anyway, it was a good thing that I stayed 2 minutes from the airport. At 4:30 in the morning, my cell phone rings and the caller ID says HOME. If you are anything like me, you must be thinking something is wrong. I was right, but the something wrong was my flight from Hartford to Charlotte. USAirways called home with a recorded message saying that my flight was delayed by 360 minutes due to scheduled maintenance causing me to miss my connection to MBJ. Knowing that there was an earlier flight, I called US to get confirmed on the 6:40 AM flight. The gods were smiling on me because I never would have made the earlier flight if I had been home.

Upon arrival in MBJ, it was a quick trip through Customs and Immigrations as I had a roll aboard and a backpack and didn't have to wait for luggage. I also had a very short wait at the Super Clubs lounge and almost had a van to myself until another couple came along. Upon arrival at Hedo II, I was given my room assignment and key and was told that someone would be along in 15 minutes to show me to my room and bring my luggage. I told them that I would wheel my own bag and knew exactly where I was going. I had emailed ahead and requested a second floor room close to the nude pool and was given 2274. I was in the room long enough to take off my traveling clothes then head out. I jumped into the pool right in front of Helen and Paul who I got to know on my last trip. After ordering my first Red Stripe from Scumba, I noticed Paul and Joan sitting on the edge. I had begun corresponding with them before the trip and noticed them right away.

After dinner that evening, I went into the piano bar. Having heard so much about Ike, I was looking forward to a good time. Admittedly, the resort's occupancy was low, but there were less than a handful of people there. Personally, I didn't care that much for Ike and apparently others didn't either as many left after being there a short time. The following night, he did get people "aroused" a bit more playing Piece By Piece as four lovely women used the top of the piano to the best of their ability. It brought cheers from the small crowd. On the contrary, Sunday evening, nine of us went into the piano bar early after dinner at Pastafari. We added chairs around the piano and got the evening's replacement, Keron, to start early. More and more people came in and the place was finally filled. Keron was great on the piano, had a great voice and even tried to play along to songs that he didn't know that others wanted to sing. The biggest complaint was that he had no idea how to play Piece By Piece. Finally, one of the other members of the Entertainment Staff showed him how to play it and sang along. This very gorgeous blonde next to me (you know who you are) got up on the piano and worked it very well.

Friday afternoon, while relaxing in the pool, I spotted Nate and Kristie walking by. I had corresponded with them as well prior to the trip. I had seen a picture of Kristie and had no problem recognizing her. Nate and Krisitie, Paul and Joan and I would become Hedo Pirates that night at dinner. Although Paul had emailed everyone he could to make Friday the Unofficial Pirate Night, only the five of us took part. We had a blast at dinner and got some strange looks from people but we were at Hedo so who cared.

For the most part, my days began with an early morning walk with a cup of coffee along the waterfront of the nude beach. After breakfast, a float on the water, taking in the sun and talking with new found friends. Afternoons would be spent in the pool with more new found friends. An occasional game of ring toss or volleyball would be enough to break up the day. Dinner with friends at night followed by fun in the hot tub and pool rounded off a perfect day. What more could anyone ask for.

As I had problems with my flight to Jamaica, coming home was no different. After boarding the aircraft for a 2:20 PM flight, everyone waited for us to push back from the gate. Unfortunately, when someone tried to use the lavatory, it was discovered that the company that handles maintenance, emptied the lavs but forgot to fill up the tanks with new blue water. The pilot sad that he was not going to fly three hours with no toilets so we had to wait for someone to come back and take care of the problem. After getting three people who had no idea had to service a B757, a supervisor finally showed up and gave instructions. This caused us to depart 70 minutes late which was going to make a lot of people miss connections in Charlotte. Luckily, I had time to get a sandwich on the way to my gate and still had 15 minutes to spare.

I would like to mention a few people who I spent some wonderful moments with.

Helen & (old) Paul - It was great seeing you again. Having coffee and breakfast with you made me feel just like I never left the resort two years ago.

Sherry & Gene - It was great to meet you both and I was honored to be part of both of your birthday celebrations on Toga Night in the dining room.

Denise & Mark - I enjoyed spending time talking to you both. I loved Denise's trip down the water slide head first. Denise, I'm going to have to be REAL drunk for you to get me down that slide next time.

Gen & Rich - Although your first day in was my last full day there, I had fun talking and dancing in the pool with Gen. Rich, I should have taken you up on your offer to do Gen's first body shot. How could I have been such a fool to insist that you had to do it. Gen, hope you had a fantastic birthday celebration at Hedo. I would have loved to spend more time there with you.

Joan & Paul - Or should I say Joan & "Cliff". Paul, I was expecting some big, burly, rough, tough cop from Philly but what I found was a gentle, caring person who deep down seems like a pussycat. I know what happened at Rick's! You wanted to land on all fours just like a cat jumping off the cliff. Hope the outcome isn't too serious. Joan, your smile and smirks were contagious. I loved watching your face just to see what would make you smile. Next time I am in Philly, I will look you up.

Kristie & Nate - What can I say? Nate, you are one lucky man. You have a beautiful wife who is so shy, reserved and quiet. Oh wait! I must be thinking of someone else. Kristie, you are wonderful! I loved hearing about your careers. Your dancing and singing brought smiles to many. I’m glad I had the opportunity to found out just how multi talented you really are. I hope to keep in touch and remain friends for a long while.

Joan & "Cliff" and Kristie & Nate and I were the Hedo Pirates. We enjoyed some good times together. This is what I like most about my trips to Hedo II; the friendships that are made that continue over time. Being with these four people seemed like we had been friends forever. I will always remember you all.

Respect,

Joe

I was going to write something nice, but after that pussycat comment, lol. Your going to ruin my tough guy image here.
    All I can say is any guy who is single or traveling alone, could take lessons from you on how to behave. Respectful, fun, and took what came. Thats how a single guy (or married traveling alone) can enjoy his trip. It was a pleasure having you around.
    And finding Kristie and Nate was inevitable, we would have gravitated towards each other without prior contact I am sure.
    The Pirate Crew will live forever, lol.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hedo Joe, you are awesome!!!!!! I was looking for you on the lawn chair the other night and could night find you! I wanted to show you again how talented I am.
    So glad Nate and I met you....friends forever Baby!
    We will post our trip report soon! Arrrrrggghhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    I was going to write something nice, but after that pussycat comment, lol. Your going to ruin my tough guy image here.
    All I can say is any guy who is single or traveling alone, could take lessons from you on how to behave. Respectful, fun, and took what came. Thats how a single guy (or married traveling alone) can enjoy his trip. It was a pleasure having you around.
    And finding Kristie and Nate was inevitable, we would have gravitated towards each other without prior contact I am sure.
    The Pirate Crew will live forever, lol.
    Paul....
    Don't worry Paul, your image is safe. I swear, I won't tell anyone in Philly the kind of guy you really are.

Thank you so much for your comments. I really appreciate your kind words.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by KandN View Post
    Hedo Joe, you are awesome!!!!!!
    So glad Nate and I met you....friends forever Baby!
    Thank you so much gorgeous! Like I said, I'm not the pushy, in your face, kind of guy. I know when to give people their space. You two were awesome for letting me "hang out" and "stick around".

Joe

Don't forget to email us your pics and let me know where we can send ours....we have some really awesome ones!
    Sure wish we all were just hanging in the pool right now! Just think, Mark and Denise still are!!!

We tried to email you our pics, but said "error" and some message about you on vacation, lol.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

The four of you should have my photo link by now.

Joe

Got them but when I try to copy them they always come out small, great pics though

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Got them but when I try to copy them they always come out small, great pics though
    Send me an email with an address and I can burn them to a CD for you.

Joe

I received all the pics today on my email.....Nate's email was still on vacation (I guess he was dreaming that he was) LOL! Anyhow, thanks to all of you for sharing...they are great pics and makes me want to be back there on the piano! Nate and I will send copies of ours to you as soon as we can! I think one week ago tonight we were pillaging and raping the dining room prudes! Arrrggghhh! Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

ARRRGGGGGG
    Avast ye matey's