Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: H2 Trip Report 9-11-07 to 9-17-07

H2 Trip Report 9-11-07 to 9-17-07

Tuesday Sept. 11th, 2007
    Going thru security at the airport in Philly, got pulled aside because my belt buckle which I had put into the carryon, was a police belt buckle and had a gun on it and apparently the outline of the little gun showed up on the x-ray. We got on the plane after having my carry-on searched and after they got fuel the captain said that we did not have enough fuel, so they came back and gave us more fuel. After we got fuel we pulled onto the runway and the captain said we had a maintenance problem on the left engine and had to return to the terminal. Great start to a flight on 9-11. Sat there for about 1 ½ hours, hearing sounds of them working on the engine until the “problem” was fixed. Flight was ok, kid behind joan kicked her chair most of the flight.
    Montego Bay no problems, picked up luggage, customs was a breeze, waited 15 mins for a ride at Super Clubs. We were the only people on the bus so went straight thru to H2.
    Arrived and asked at desk if we could upgrade from Ocean View Prude to the Nude side, fully expected to pay the difference, and they gave us the upgrade, no charge.
    Worked our way out to the nude pool area, met a few couples we chatted with online prior to trip, tried to get something to eat at the Nude Pool Grill, but apparently the sign for food next to it was not for there as they didn’t have most of the things on the menu. No jerk chicken until after 4:30, every day. Since I don’t eat red meat or pork, kind of left me out (found out later they have grilled cheese).
    Next best thing, ordered dirty bananas and went on to the beach to check it out. Wandered up to main dining room to get some lunch before they closed and got some chicken which was pretty good.
    Off to the dive shop to sign up for the next day’s dive. It started to get cloudy and the skies opened up when we got back to the room, lightening, thunder, downpours. Sexy joan took a nap for a bit, after the rain I went on the beach, there were very beautiful skies.
    I saw two woodpeckers on the tree right outside our room, when I went back to the room to get the camera, there was a really big rock crab on the ground by my door, snapping at my feet with is claw.
    Tonight was P.J. night, joan was really sexy in her black nightie. Paul wore mesh see thru shorts and shirt. Had dinner in main dining area which was pretty good, then went to the night club after and I wont a bottle of rum for the most revealing male costume, lol.
    Afterwards we visited the nude hot tub, there were a lot of people there, mostly couples, talking and flirting, but no one having any sex. We fixed that by having some hot wild sex ourselves, raising sexy joan out of the hot tub while she rode me hard, and finished with some help of a few hands on her boobs while she came hard. Went back to the room to finish our sexy fun as most of the other couples were not fooling around.
    After assuring the dive people I would not be up late drinking before diving, we left the hot tub around 4am, lol.

Wednesday Sept. 12th, 2007
    Had breakfast, omelets were fantastic. Took some pineapple for the dive (to attract fish). Dove to 60 feet, saw a scorpion fish, stingray, eel, lots of variety of fish. People said they had been seeing a sea turtle all week, but we did not see him today. After the dive we stopped at the prude side grill for some lunch. Saw on menu they had grilled cheese with turkey, so asked for that. Guy at the grill said “Grill cheese”, I said “Grilled cheese with turkey” a second time, he said “grilled cheese?”. I figured they were out of turkey so finally said “ok grilled cheese”. So they guy tells me “No problem Mon, just go up to the main dining room and get me some cheese, bring it back to me and I will cook it for you”. We ended up eating at the main dining room.
    On the way to the dive we passed the venders on the beach and they were really pushy. Which was a shame, looked like they had some good stuff, we would have probably bought several things but hate when venders are so pushy so ended up not getting anything there.
    Found our way to the nude pool, dirty banana’s and made some new friends. Played some liars dice, the game they played on the Flying Dutchman in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I played with them on and off for a while in between hanging at the bar during the multiple rain showers passing thru.
    Shower had cold water today. Had dinner at the Oriental place, was ok, but cook got a bunch of peoples orders wrong and overcooked joan’s steak.
    Walked around the site, got lost in the dark, found room and just stayed in for the night together.

Thursday Sept. 13th, 2007
    Breakfast omelets were good again. Spent time at the nude pool relaxing. At 3pm we went to Ricks Café. Poor joan felt a little seasick. Got to Rick’s, went up and what we heard was true, at the gift shop and bar they tell you don’t have American money for change and give you Jamaican money, which is worth a lot less.
    For some stupid reason I decided to do the cliff dive , there is a scene in the movie Mission Impossible 3 where they say “There’s a point where boldness becomes stupidity”, I found that point. It’s about 35 feet above sea level, on the edge of the cliff.
    I must have hit the water wrong and messed up my left shoulder and my tailbone. After the ride back we went to the room and changed for toga night, joan had to help me get dressed. Dinner at the main dining hall and a show which was pretty good. We were joined by a very nice couple. Short visit to the nude hot tub afterwards, helped my sore shoulder, and then retired for the night.

Friday Sept. 14th, 2007
    Got up and shoulder still hurt a lot, breakfast then off to the nude beach early, not much else to do with a messed up shoulder. Hung out with Hedo Joe, Jim and Jill, some other nice people. Very nice lady named Barbara came over and gave me a Rikki massage, did feel better after (TY Barbara). No way I could go with joan to get a regular massage, could not lay on my stomach at all, so suggested Jill go with her and take my place. We were using Hedo points to get discount so they would not let Jill use them, which I didn’t like, it’s our points, why can’t we let someone else get the massage.
    More people started to arrive including Nate + Kristi which we talked to prior to arriving. On Tuesday we were told and there was a sign saying the water slide was broken, I said that when people started to arrive for the weekend it would suddenly get fixed, and sure enough, here come the EC’s and “The slides been fixed, nude water slide at 3pm”. It’s a miracle.
    At least joan loved her massage, we went back to the room for a quick nap and meeting others at 8pm for dinner and Pirate Night.
    Plenty of hot water tonight, shower and dressed in my Captain Jack Sparrow costume, and joan as my sexy wench. There were five of us dressed as pirates, joan and I, Hedo Joe, Nate and Kristi who looked hot in her wench outfit. Dinner in outfits, some pictures, then wandered down the beach, the whole pirate crew. We told security guard we were going to commandeer a boat and she just kind of ignored us. Stopped by piano bar which was open but empty and too early to start karaoke. We stopped at the main area and watched some of the circus show. We all had enough of the costumes, were kind of hot in them, and decided a dip in the nude pool would be good. A little side by side BJ action with 4 of us seemed to get things started with a finish on the chairs next to the pool. Plenty of people watching.
    Quick dip in the hot tub before heading back to the room.

Saturday Sept 15th, 2007
    Up and off to breakfast, shoulder a little better, but still hurts and OMG when I sneeze major pain. Hung out at nude pool most of the day. One of the lobster men came by around 11, but we thought it was too early to get lobster, didn’t know that you were supposed to order it then and they cook it and bring it to you on the beach later.
    When he returned at 1pm I talked to him, and he had 3 extra left, 2 big and 1 small, for 30 dollars mon. Well being naked on the beach with an all you can drink bar and fresh caught lobster, well worth that price. So we had lobster for lunch.
    Body shots started and joan and I took turns on giving and receiving ends, and assisting with cleaning of girl’s boobies as well.
    Some clouds and rain this afternoon, second hard long rain this week, so we tried to take a nap. Housekeeping had other ideas, after banging on the door at 9am this morning, they returned at around 4pm just when we started to fall asleep. Of course she did not have any towels, so had to return later, just about when we started to fall back asleep again. Then it was time to get showered and ready for dinner. Dinner at the oriental place with friends. Nate even taught the chef how to do the volcano, which they don’t do here. Cook said they didn’t do tricks like that because it’s an open area and a fire hazard. Yet later at the show they poured some liquid on the stage and lit that on fire, that’s not a fire hazard I guess, lol.
    Wandered around a little after dinner, ended up in the nude pool area, which bar was closed till 11. Ended up dropping pants in the back area, using flavored condoms, and did a nice BJ exchange. Nothing like getting a BJ from two hot blondes alternating. And joan said the chocolate flavored condom was flavored on the inside too, because she could still taste it on me when I took it off, lol.
    Went back and watched the show till 11pm, but it was extremely hot tonight, so right to the nude pool after, naked and jolly ranchers. A lot of people tonight with the groups that came in and there were body shots all around again. Couple of girls dancing on the bar and Nate too, lol.
    Off to the hot tub to soak my shoulder, and after a while there was some major ganga smoking going on, at the pool and hot tub, so we retired to the room for some passionate one on one lovemaking.

Sunday Sept 16th, 2007
    Last full day, I awoke early, not been sleeping right with sore shoulder and butt, so up at 8am and went on beach to relax while sexy joan slept.
    Breakfast had to have an awesome omelet on last full day, then off to meet the lobster man at 11. Ordered our lobster then off to the nude pool to relax. Lobster man came back at 1pm and man were they good again. Looked like another round of rain moving in so decided to head to the room for a bit, but after a short time the sun was out again and we didn’t want to waste our last day in the room so headed out again.
    Just hung at the nude pool with friends, an EC came by and we played some dirty dice.
    Dinner at Pastafari (Italian place) was great. Great food, service, and great people we ate with. Ended up at piano bar and got the piano man to start early. Some sing along, some sexy blonde dancing and stripping on the piano. Left about midnight for nude pool and hot tub. A short dip in the hot tub, but temperature was way to hot tonight, even some workers came buy and checked it and said it was too hot. Then the ganga smoking began again, there, main pool, all over. Again too much for me to be around so we took a walk on the beach and then back to the room for a last night of passion in Paradise.

Monday Sept 17th, 2007
    Time to pack up and get ready to go home. Breakfast then made sure everything was packed, had an hour before bag pickup and two before time to leave, so we put out bags out by the room and went to the nude pool for a few last dirty banana’s and saying good bye to friends. On the way to airport some rain and major traffic jams, had to convince the guy to go on the wrong side of the road most of the way to get people to airport on time. Sucked with the delay, cut into or Margaritaville time big time.
    No problems with the check in or flight home this time. Met a great couple on bus and in line which we should have hooked up with earlier at the resort, lol.

Good
    Views from the room excellent – beach a lot bigger than H3 – big hot tub – Disco has separate bar area from dance floor which we liked a lot – lobster man every day you want fresh lobster – Delroy knew how to make your drinks right every time and filled your big cup up to the top with a smile – Hot water every day but one –

Bad
    No jerk chicken until 4:30 every day – overall performance at both beach grills severely lacking – no back doors on 1st floor oceanfront rooms – dive equipment old and worn and needs replacing – all shows on dance floor mostly not stage and hard to see if your not in front tables – high seaweed in ocean – even though slow week, consistently out of towels – no water slide during the week and flat out lying about it being broken –

Overall
    Another outstanding trip, A/C worked fine, food was good, people were better. EC’s could have been around more during the week, just because it was slow we could have still played some games. Did not like the bold face lie about the water slide, which I thought was obvious. Hurting my shoulder was my own fault. Weather was to be expected this time of year, but mostly good weather. Little too much ganga smoking when the groups came on the weekend for me to be around, so we could not stay in the pool or hot tub area at night, but that’s their choice, I just can’t be around it. Overall an enjoyable vacation but we both prefer Hedo III which we will be going back to in April.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Paul, sorry buddy.

It sounds like the trooper you are, still made the best of it. PLEASE go to H3 when we go next year...

Thanks for the report. I was looking forward to a side by side on recent trips comparrison. We will await the pics. Send me any to my email that you want. We will hook you up in November...

Tell Joan we said hey...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Sent you guys some pics and videos, let me know if you enjoy them.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Great trip report Paul! You are a whole lot better than me writing one. As they say in Jamaica, "Soon Cum Mon". Watch your email for the link and password to the web site where you can find my pictures.

Joe

Lol I cheated Joe, wrote my report on my phone for previous day in the morning on my phone, lol.

Saw you are planning on going in April 08. Will be flying out the day after you from PHL also... I think at least.

Are you going AJ or USA? I like the direct flight times on the AJ flights. Never flown them before.

Peter

We will be going to H3 this time, in April and definetly flying AJ. They do a good job and I am not passing up on a Direct Flight, get there sooner and more time for a few dirty banana's in the nude pool.
    Paul + joan....

Hey, we want to go to Hedo III in April!!! What, are we not invited? Are we yesterday's Goat Liver?

Oh, we miss you Paul and Joan.....we just got home late last night and I feel like I am still floating on a raft. Where's my Miami Vice?

Our trip report will be posted soon.......

By the way, Paul...what's that in your eye? I didn't do it!

You two know you have the ultimate invite.
    To Hedo III in April, to our Home, to our hot tub, to our bed.
    Tried to send you pics but had some kind of error and returned message with something about you on vacation. Will try again today.
    And I think that is your cream in my eye sexy, lol.
    We are def going to arrive at H3 on April 11th, 2008. That is our anniversary, just not sure what day we will be leaving the following week yet.
    Paul + joan....

Hmm think I completely forgot to put in about breaking our "cave" cherry, what day was that, Sat or Sun? lol
    Paul....

I think it was Sunday! Nate and I broke our Cave cherry on Tuesday afternoon! Mark and Denise were spying on us!
    Wish we were back one week ago with Nate making a volcano and some late night banana chocolate dessert....or was that chocolate banana??? Either way......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution
    Great trip report, I expected nothing less. It sounds like y'all had a great time, even when things werent going your way.

Not to hijack, I caution anyone flying Air Jamaica, read my trip report.
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

We did, but alas, AJ is the only airline that flies direct to Jamaica from Philly without a layover. So as you see we had some minor problems ourselves, but think they all suck, and if there are no layovers, less chance to lose our luggage, lol.
    Paul + joan....

I Keep hearing "Dirty Banana" What is this?

1-8 Nov 07
    9-14 Apr 09

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast