Thread: soft swing question

soft swing question

My wife and I are going to HEDO II in six days and might be intesred in exploring some soft swing fantasies we have. How do we let someone know we are interested in playing but not interested in going the full swing experience? We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but we still want to experience our fantasies.
    Any advice?

I gave ya a small tid bit of advice on the CyberHedo forums, but Ill add that I dont think you will have to worry to much about hurting feelings.. just about everybody at the resort I would guess respects the boundries that other choose.

There is something for everyone at hedo. I don't think you'll have any problem fulfilling your fantasies. Nobody is going to try to make you do more than your willing to, and I'm sure there will be other couples there with similar boundaries. You won't have any problems hooking up with other couples and there are a lot of women there who are interested in meeting other wives--if you know what I mean. Just be forward in setting your limits.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

{My wife and I are going to HEDO II in six days and might be intesred in exploring some soft swing fantasies we have. How do we let someone know we are interested in playing but not interested in going the full swing experience? We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but we still want to experience our fantasies.
    Any advice?}

The magic words are "Are you in the lifestyle?" or "Are you lifestyle?" After a positive response to that, you negotiate limits.

J & C

You should make your limits clear pretty early. Nothing's more frustrating to a full swap couple than investing a lot of time in something that isn't going to go where you want it to. We've also run into some "soft swing" couples where they define that to mean that it's ok for the guy but not the gal. THis is like WAY wrong. Happy adventuring! The first step often lead to further exploring of boundaries, it did for us!
    Alex & Laura: H2 Dec 4-13 2009
    There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning - Jimmy Buffet

My husband and I have been in the lifestyle as both full swap and soft swingers. Jim for 30 years, and myself for about 5 years.

People need to talk to each other. If they are only interested in meeting either full swap or soft swingers, then they need to make that clear early on when you are talking. It is up to each individual or couple to to this.

Plenty of people however, are interested in meeting others regardless of what their interests are. I don't introduce myself to people by announcing my status or my limits.

You may find it difficult to walk up to someone and just say "Hi, my name is _____ and we are soft swingers". Sounds rather funny doesn't it? If someone isn't interested in getting to know you because of your limits, then you probably don't want to be friends with them to begin with. For us it's friends first. For most of us, the lifestyle is about friends...not sex. We just happen to share sex with our really good friends.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

The best advice is having that talk before hand. You have to be absolutely sure what your limits are before venturing into a soft swing adventure. After that like Mary and a couple others have mentioned make some friends and then bring the topic up or just wait for the topic to come up. If you find another couple that is interested just tell them that you are new to the whole thing and that you do not want to do a full swap or whatever. Most often you will be friends first then one or the other will mention an interest in playing together. Most in the lifestyle are really interested in making friends first, then if there is a spark or something maybe more will happen. We have explored many soft swing fantasies at Hedo and I'm happy to say it has only made us better.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.