Thread: Rich & Dawn Report - virgins no more

Rich & Dawn Report - virgins no more

let me start off by saying we both agree - BEST VACATION EVER!

too short though - only 4-days - first time for us to any nude resort.

we got to the resort around 1:00 and the room wasn't ready "no problem", we ate and had a quick look around. the room was ready and as we were being led to the room i inquired about some jamaican wacky smoke, i was told to come and find him in 5 minutes, i did so and his friend was there - $20 got me a nice bag and papers - it was soooo good that i found the guy later that day and got another $20 - cant be too careful

dawn and i pretty much simply threw our bags down, got undressed and went to the nude pool. we fit right in and you'd have thought we were veterans - it really was no big deal. We stayed in the pool (too hot to lounge on the lounge chairs) and drank until dinner. dinner was ok at best - patio gala (buffet).

we saw the miss black bed check show but to be honest we were shot - early wakeup, trip to JFK, travel etc, etc, so it was an early night for us - around 12:00 or so.

next morning - woke early - breakfast - the omelet station was GREAT!!! and the only place we had breakfast the whole time we was there. then it was to the pool, sun and drinking all day. met some great people, everyone laid back and cool, we were approached by an older couple looking to have some fun with us, they were nice, but we're only lifestyle curious, and we had decided that unless we were 100% into it we'd pass, which is what we did, but the couple was really cool about it and it was not an issue at all the rest of the time. we ate at the Italian restaurant that night, it was great. we went to our room at about 7:45 and crashed for a 2:30 minute power nap, woke up and dressed for "pimp & ho night" - we dressed to kill! i had my pimp hat, pimp stick, some bling bling and dawn was in a complete body stocking, heels, collar and leash. the resort was a little slow this week (not a bad thing). it took a little time for the disco to get going. While we were waiting for a few couples that we had met during the day, an attractive couple walked from the disco room to the outside patio – we said hello – apparently they had just gotten there, they put their bags down and went for a walk – meeting them (R & K) was the best part of our trip. The hello was quick but it laid the foundation for the rest of the trip. After they left our other friends showed up - (D… & C… and T… and H…) - good god - what a fabulous natural rack on H!!!! Seriously - really amazing! We all hung out and drank and a few of us were burning. We did the slide more times that i can count - cool just dropping your clothes and going for it.

We went off to the nude pool around 1:00 and had a blast just hanging out – dawn and I called it a night around 3:00 AM, we went back to the room, rolled around a bit and crashed.

Early morning again the next day, breakfast station – while eating we saw the 1 real creepy “vinny” literally slither from 1 table to another – “other” table happened to be right next to us and it was our “friends” from the night before R & K. I watched him ruin their breakfast – what a complete creepy jerk.
    At that point I said to my wife – wow I hope we get to see K… naked by the pool – fast forward an hour later and BAM – there is K… in all her glory - : )~

K & R turned out to be the best! – they were there celebrating K’s 40th and wow did she look great! We’re really hoping to hang with them again in the future.

The rest of our day was again spent in the pool with all of our friends – bootie shaking contest (I took 2nd to R… but I think it was fixed). Dawn and K… also participated in the tittie shaking contest – but as soon as H… walked up the contest was over – simple as that!

Body shots contest was next, turned into basically 5 couples giving each other oral for a while – we lost the body shot contest – but in reality – I won

Dawn also had a come from behind victory in the frozen t-shirt contest – K took an early lead but dawn pulled it out – broken nail and hair clip but she managed to survive.

Dinner in the Japanese restaurant was good - lucky us we had Vinny sitting right next to us – we completely ignored him – sounds rude – but if you saw him you’d know what I mean.

Pirate/bootie was the theme for the night and we had a blast with that too, more nude slides and back to the pool/Jacuzzi bunch of fun couples. Around 3:00 dawn wanted to try the fountain in the quad pool, so the 6 of us – by now another couple – T & S, along with R & K and dawn and myself. We got there and the quad was empty. Dawn mounted the fountain and fought off the initial shock of the force of the water. She settled in and lucky Dawn – K came over at my invitation and was pinching her nipples and rubbing her titties – dawn came hard to everyone’s delight (including the in-room spectators that woke up when the fountain flow was interrupted) – yes the fountain is that loud – it shoots about 15’ in the air.

The other girls tried their hand at the fountain but neither had dawn’s success. We all ended up in the quad Jacuzzi and we had a BLAST!!!!! – enough said about that – but thanks guys for an awesome time. It was really nice – no one was rude and a good time was had by everyone.

We got back to the room at 5:00 and got up early the next day (last day) – we got up at 8:45 – breakfast and bloody marys. In the pool until 12:50 – bus at 1:00 – quick smokie, another bloody mary for the road and the bus pulled up.

R&K met us to say a last goodbye – complete with R mooning us as we rolled away.

BEST VACATION EVER – thanks R&K – we miss you guys already – see you soon!!

all in all - the accommodations & food left a little to be desired but NONE of it mattered - the people and the awesome weather made this trip the best!
    Last edited by Rich&Dawn; 10-25-2007 at 06:35 PM.

Wonderful report I hope our first trip (Nov 10-18) will be half as good as yours. I especially like the fountain part...gotta get the missus on that thing. Thank you for taking the time to write your report.

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    great trip report ...glad you guys had a good time....we hope to see you in august

dawn has used the jets in our jacuzzi tub at home for fun - the founatin in the nude pool goes up about 12" - dawn tried it and jumped right off - she said it was like having a garden hose turned upright - no force at all.

however the quad pool fountain literally shoots up about 15' - 20' - MUCH MORE FORCE - if you can withstand the initial shock and settle in - THE SKY IS THE LIMIT - especially when you ahve a sexy lady standing by to "lend a helping hand" - thanks Kari !

Loved your report!! Now we're even more ready to take it on!! I myself have had occasions with our hot tub jets and am looking forward to the fountain!!

2 weeks from today ~ (loved the symbol Rich!)

glad you enjoyed the report- it really was a great trip, i'm sure you'll have as much fun as we did.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ&Pam View Post
    Loved your report!! Now we're even more ready to take it on!! I myself have had occasions with our hot tub jets and am looking forward to the fountain!!

Meet you guys at the fountain!!! 2 weeks from tomorrow!

Michele

We're there!! We sent you a PM but what time do you get in to Hedo on Saturday?

Let me clarify this!!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ&Pam View Post

When "she" says "we're even more ready to take it on" and quickly refers to the fountain in next phrase does not mean the "we" both have the desire to sit on the fountain!!!!!!!!! Now we're even more ready to take {HEDO III} on!! I will only be watching the fountain- I don't want any external parts pressure washed off my body, or to a different location (near my ears).

Me (Todd)

great report, only thing it sounded like was not a long enough trip, lol.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

DEFINITELY not long enough and DEFINITELY going back - hopefully our new "friends" haven't forgotten about us - they were there 4-more days after we left.

Thats why in April were going for 12 days, lol.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the report and glad you had a great time. We arrive next Saturday at H3 for our second round of fun there...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

best reason to go back to Hedo - the friends we made - they were there 5 full days after we left and they missed us as much as we missed them - looks like the 40th will be sent in hedo - ahhh Italy will have to wait a little longer - too much fun to pass up under the jamaican sun!!!