Thread: Dulce's Nov 3-9th Trip Report

Dulce's Nov 3-9th Trip Report

Hola my Hedo people!

Well I have to say my honey and I had the best time together these past 7 days!

Don't think I will book with Air Jamaica, too many delays, could have been the airport (JFK). . . but who cares.

We met some interesting people on our trip. The one thing I can not stress is if you plan to go to Hedo and talk shit on other people, DON'T GO! This is not the place for it, we spent so much time together and yes there were plenty of things going on, but we enjoyed the difference in atmosphere. We certainly were not going to spend our much needed vacation wondering why this and why that. . . if you get my drift. The kink group was an assortment of folks from everywhere, yes different but so cool! I got to watch a session above the Reggae cafe', and boy was I glad I was there!

As I have said many times to my better half, there is not one thing I can complain about. If I were to try, it would be about the salt shakers, but who gives a shit about salt?!?!?

We visited the nude pool in the wee hour, the quad pool and prude beach. We had the most relaxed time at the quad, drinkin, chillin, smokin and again meeting some great people.

Sidenote- To any ganja smokers out there, you will find the BEST refer you will ever smoke in your life in Jamaica, we got ours from the bus stop. We bought $30 worth and smoked 1/4 of it and gave the rest to Poppycock! (LOVE YA!) 3 hits and I was DONE!

The FOOD was GREAT! I can't see how anyone could complain. I am a picky eater and the between the pork, chicken, jerk burger, GOD I loved it all!

One more thing I forgot to mention, I booked with First Travel, who also runs the Wild Women group. I have mentioned that my trip to Hedo would be without any plans or agenda's for him or myself, yes I have fantasies but we realized while we there, that we still have plenty of time before we decide to make that fantasy a reality, after all I am only 27 and he is 30. So, to the women that are ready to act on those fantasies Wild Women Vacations would be the best choice for you when you choose to go to Hedo, Beth and Robert are the most accomodating hosts you will ever meet.

Slutwear - I think I may have over did it on this one, Next time we go, def not packing so much god dam slutwear. Theme night outfit is enough! lol

They really should make that prude pool, clothing optional, such a waste of space, no one uses it. Well, on my last day there was this guy and his woman in it, that was the only time I ever saw anyone in it.

Weather - don't think I will book in November if we go again, too rainy throughout the day and too cloudy. The best weather was my last 2 days!

Thank you Chris for this forum! Thank you to everyone who put up with me and helped with all of my QUESTIONS!

Talk to you guys soon!

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

So, when is your NEXT trip scheduled?

150 days
    18 hours
    15 minutes till the plane takes off
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

No plans on another trip. We plan on doing a family vacation for this coming year. Maybe the year after, who knows. . .

June 3-7th - H3

Thanks for sharing your great trip report! We gave up on Air Ja. already. We used them in Feb. of this year and were 6+ hours late! Both ways!
    Thanks again for the report, we are going for our first visit to Hedo in Dec. and is it great to hear from recent visitors.

Dulce - Glad to hear that you had a good trip. So did we.

Somethings I forgot to mention:

Our air worked every day and worked great!

Our toilet worked, our hot water always worked, and our jacuzzi was great!

Again not one thing I can complain about, lol.

p.s. you could bring ear plugs and a eye mask for sleeping, but you won't die without it.

June 3-7th - H3