Thread: Best Vacation EVER!

Best Vacation EVER!

I am a bit late posting my trip report as I had to wait until my account was set up! My husband and I went August 23 to August 28 and it was a blast! The resort is beautiful, the staff are incredible, the entertainment staff were so much fun, the weather was great! First I want to go over lists of what you really need to bring and then I'll get to the fun stuff

Things to bring with you or do before you come to HIII:

1. Get a base tan. I saw too many painfully burned people!
    2. Bring easy-to-apply sunscreen. Whatever brand you like or style, you will need. I suggest a cooling spray kind with SPF30 or SPF45.
    3. Sarongs. These are great cover-ups for when you go get lunch at the tropical terrace. Guys should bring them too.
    4. Any over the counter meds you may need. They cost a fortune at the gift shop.
    5. Beach towels. Even though it was not super busy when we were there, towels were at a premium so bring one with you.
    6. An open mind and willing spirit!

There are great people at HIII. The staff and the guests are great and you will feel welcome and among friends in no time! Bevlyn, one of the bartenders at the nude pool . Super awesome person, real sweet, and mixes a mean drink! We got in about 1:30pm on Thursday and even though it was our first trip, we were in the clothing option pool sans clothes within about an hour! You must consider a pool front room. Even though it is not right next to the nude pool and beach, it is a really nice area.

We felt spoiled rotten at this resort. You must try the Japanese and Italian restaurants. We met some of the coolest people, shout out to Mike, Brian, & Regina and of course to the newlyweds, Jeff and Shirl. We were lucky to be able to be part of Jeff & Shirl's wedding and it was so beautiful, laid back, and romantic. The staff did a great job of making the wedding special. Hope to see you guys next time around.

I could write a play by play of everyday but my hubby already did that! See darkwillow's trip report for a rundown. I wanted to comment on a situation that my husband wrote about in order to help the ladies out there relax. While at the nude pool watching hubby play volleyball, a drunk guy who was totally incoherent kept swimming around me at the bar. I just ignored him as I knew that I had drinking buddies around if I needed help and there was security just a few yards away. I knew the guy was blasted and didn't realize he was being a pain in the butt so I tried to ignore him. After he started putting his hands on my legs and I kept pushing him away and telling him "no", I decided I was ready to go dry out since I had been in the pool for hours. My husband realized what was going on as I was getting out and I know it bugged him . I want to make this really clear, everyone else on the property did just what others on the forum said they would, if you say no, that's OK and that's the end of it. I am not making excuses for the drunk guy, I just didn't want to make a scene and at no time did I feel unsafe or icky. I just kinda felt sorry for the fool. So ladies, if it is your first time coming to Hedo, don't worry, you are safe and protected. Had I felt threatened in any way all I would have had to do was say NO loud and I would have had a ton of help at my side. HIII is a safe place to play and I chose not to have a scene. It's no problem mon!

I hurt my toe just a few days before we went so I wasn't able to do alot of the activities I really wanted to. Next time I will get on the water slide, go scuba diving, and go into the hot tubs. Even with my limitations, we had such a good time and I am trying to figure out when we can go next! I also wanted to shout out to Kim and Brad, the couple who taught the Tantra classes. They were super fun folks with alot of info to share. We had a great time at the class! A hurt toe does not keep one from having fun and getting to spend some sensual time with your hubby

If you are trying to decide if you should go to HIII, book your trip NOW! You will have a relaxing yet wild vacation, rolled into one!

Best Vacation Ever

Great report fro a female's side. That is great, and yes Beverlyn does make a mean stiff drink. We hope that she is there the next time we go.

Looking forward to seeing you both there next year we are working on some dates but would like to get with others that we have meet and try to all go at the same time.

Always a Hedo First NEVER a Hedo Last

Great report, it reminded me about an incident I had. I was sat in the restaurant one evening chatting to a friend, our hubbies were at the bar, I noticed that the staff had started to watch me and when I looked around a man was stood behind a post staring at me. The man then stood in front of the table and started to touch himself. I was just about to tell him to go away and security turned up and marched him away. I learnt afterwards that one of the waitors had informed security. I was very impressed with the swift response and subtle way the incident was dealt with. I never saw the man again..

Nice to hear....Im thinking about going alone...Im single....tell what you think pf that? Was there some single people there? orange Thanks in advance1