Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shave or no?

Shave or no?

Okay, we are 57 days away from our maiden voyage to H3. I can't stand it, it seems like it is taking forever!

One question we have is whether or not to go shaved or au naturel. She keeps a small "landing patch", I usually keep it as short as the clippers will take it. What is the preference guy and girls? We'd like to know.

Do ladies prefer guys to be shaved, clipped or hairy as my aunts back? What about the dangling chads, shaved or not?

Guys, what do you prefer? Shaved completely? Landing strips or some other form of shorn art or the big muff?

Thanks for helping with this!!

we like girls shaved or trimmed close. looks nicer and makes for less mess when dinning. ;P

From our one trip to HedoII last December what we was was probably 70%
    of the women were shaved and the rest were trimmed very close or shaped
    (patches, strips, hearts, etc.). I don't believe we saw any woman on the
    Au Naturel side that were Au Naturel, if you get my drift.

A wild guess, I would say that 50% of the men were shaved, 40% were trimmed
    medium to short to very short. The other 10% of the men were 'un-groomed'.

I was in the mostly natural group for men thinking that being moderately hairy
    over my body (not baby gorilla-hairy, but definately not baby's ass smooth) that
    would make the most sense. There were other men with as much body hair as
    me that were completely shaved down below so I guess to Hedo vets what as a
    Hedo virgin didn't make sense, makes sense.

Different plan this time (66 hours to wheels down). I'm not planning on shaving,
    but I'm going for short to very short. ...and I'm bringing the tools of the trade
    to go further if I change my mind once there...

Mike

I will be trimmed ultra close. With the 'hanging chads' pretty much shaved. Although I'll probably save the shaving until a week before I go. Better have a steady hand at that time!

Blog Entries
    Women should always be shaved, have a Brazilian done, or VERY closely trimmed around the "lips" and shaved on the outskirts.

Guys can shave, or be very closely trimmed. Tree, mulch and coconuts included.

Hair is not "in" at Hedo. If you have the "full body fur suit," then use a trimmer with about a 1/4 inch adapter all over. Also, pay close attention to bushy eyebrows, ear hair and nose hair. Pretend this is a 7 day prom. Look your best.

Just my opinion. Giving these tips is like pointing out to a stranger that his fly is unzipped. Yep, it's uncomfortable, but you would hope he would do the same for you...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

YES, closly groomed for all parties and the smoother the better! ;>}
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

I prefer my ladies shaved bare. There is nothing I hate more than to get stubble burn on my tongue . I reciprocate and keep myself smooth as well. I even bring spare disposable razors and shaving cream just in case a lady has not shaved and wants to join the crowd.

Joe

We aslo prefer the shaved look, however one of the great things about hedo is the nonjudgemental attitued of most of the guests. In our experiences we have noticed that the vast majority of the women are shaved or trimmed and a majority of the guys are trimmed with some being completely shaved. We have also seen a few women that did not shave, and a couple of these that did not shave anywhere. They seemed to fit in with the crowd just fine and their lack of shaving seemed to be a conversation starter.

Do whatever you feel comfortable with...

My husband and I would encourage you to go with what you are most comfortable. We both participate in bodybuilding and in competition shaving is expected. For T it can be an uncomfortable time to shave in areas where he's not normally barren. He advices if you are not use to the razor (for the man) using nair about a month ahead to prevent chaffing and shave every other day to prevent ingrown hairs. Bumps can be a problem. I do a short crop in the pubic region and shave in the nether areas between my legs regularly but also will rash if I do not groom regularly down there. I like the smooth look personally on the female and a short trim for the guy with smooth around the testicle area. You can imagine why!!!

For the wife. Don't shave, wax. You stay smooth for the whole time and don't have the shaving nightmares. No rashes, cuts or stuble.

We have NO Hair to Bare. We was ALL the way WAXED ( OH YA) and for sure we don't have a stubble all week long, It's just smooth sailing.

personally i prefer dining on a golf course rather than in the amazon if ya catch my drift lolllllllllllll the wife is usually shaved all over cept for a little strip above the clit where as i go right down to the skin
    H3 Feb 10 - 24, 2009 -----

http://www.xceteraquebec.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by boobiemike View Post
    We have NO Hair to Bare. We was ALL the way WAXED ( OH YA) and for sure we don't have a stubble all week long, It's just smooth sailing.
    I ,m with you! a good thing to keep the stubbles down if you are a first time baldy..is a good chaffing gel.. do it right after bathing..smooth smooth smooth!!

After having been there now...dare to be bare is the way to go!!!!!!!
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

I love the bare, it is the way to go. Been to hedo and there is not a lot of hair there.
    First trip was to Hedo III June 2007.
    Heading back to Hedo III June 16th to 20th 2009!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast