Thread: Newbies- Just booked last minute- Sept 7th

Newbies- Just booked last minute- Sept 7th

I can't believe that my wife and I will be there at Hedo II in under 1 week. I just booked the trip 3 days ago and look forward to meeting some new friends. We are arriving Sept 7th and staying only until the 12th. We are both 46yo and from Virginia and have never talked about going here before. My wife is a little reluctant but will hopefully see how much fun everyone is having and drop her guard a little. First round will be on us... body shots- right? Well, maybe after she has had a few drinks. Anybody else going at that time that I can meet on-line before we get there? Might take some of the newbie anxiety away. Seeya!

Rob & Peggy

Quote Originally Posted by robmck View Post
    I can't believe that my wife and I will be there at Hedo II in under 1 week. I just booked the trip 3 days ago and look forward to meeting some new friends. We are arriving Sept 7th and staying only until the 12th. We are both 46yo and from Virginia and have never talked about going here before. My wife is a little reluctant but will hopefully see how much fun everyone is having and drop her guard a little. First round will be on us... body shots- right? Well, maybe after she has had a few drinks. Anybody else going at that time that I can meet on-line before we get there? Might take some of the newbie anxiety away. Seeya!

Rob & Peggy
    Hey guys:
    Am sure you will have a great time at hedo II. Have not been there but I heard a lot of good things... (smile) what part of VA? I'm in Northern va. I'm heading to Hedo III the 1st week of Nov. here. I'll catch you next time.

feel free to drop a message.

William

From Harrisonburg, VA- a little less traffic than what you are used to up in NoVa. Hedo III looked great also. I'm hoping that my wife enjoys it at II enough that a revisit or trip to III is in the future. I can't wait... I've got to get out of this place.

Rob (& Peggy)

We get in on 9/11 (yes we are flying on 9-11, lol), so will be there with you guys for your last night. Look for us at the nude pool right after check in, getting a dirty bananna. Can't miss sexy joan's pigtails. Or the couple with the tatoo's and piercings, lol.
    Paul + joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Look forward to meeting you Paul & Joan. The description sounds like you could be easy to spot but then again... no clothes, drink in hand, tatoo's and peircings- hmmmm maybe lots of them. Maybe you should look for us. My wife is short (5ft) and cute with red hair and freckles (everywhere by tuesday). I'm 5'10 short light hair small beer gut oh yeah and only one nut! Seriously- but I defy to go around staring at guys trying to figure out which one is me. lol.

Rob

Ahhh I will look for your wife, lol. I will have joan keep an eye out for the one nutted guy, roflmao.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/