Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gangbang Fantasy

Gangbang Fantasy

My girlfriend and I have the best sex any couple could ever imagine, we are very much in love with eachother but we are going to Hedo III in Novemeber and my fantasy is watching and having a gangbang with her and multiple (10+) guys. The guys will be instucked on what to do when they enter the room. I would be the one to choose who they are and they would have to follow "rules" of the room. This is just a fantasy that we talk about that would only happen in hedo and would never happen when we got back home.

We are looking for some feed back from people and if they as a couple have the same fantasy.

i have the same fantasy - but sorry to disappoint you - dawn and i have the best sex of any couple - you must be 2nd on the list : )

seriously though, i've already made it very clear to my wife. i plan on smoking a lot of weed down there but not drinking much - i want to be "clear headed" both on my shoulders and down below.

but i plan on getting her all drunk and "loose". she trusts me - married almost 17 years - i plan on getting her fucked by as many guys as possible in our room - and i plan on video taping it all!!! safety is the biggest issue - but beyond that its all holds barred!!!

good luck!!

Having never been to Hedo, I don't know what your chances are of fulfilling a GB fantasy there. I would think it's highly possible to have 3-4 guys participate but don't know if you can get the full 10.
    I have participated in a GB and let me tell ya- DAMN it's tiring!! And don't plan on walking the next day cause it's impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Couple PA View Post
    We are looking for some feed back from people and if they as a couple have the same fantasy.
    We have that fantasy too, though not with 10+ guys. Like Solstyce said, the more guys, the more tiring - and yes, don't plan on walking comfortably the day after!

If you're looking for only solo guys to join, Hedo is a hit & miss on the number of them available. We personally didn't run into a large number of them on the last trip. B/c of this, we've had 3somes and 4somes outside of Hedo. Honestly, finding more than 4 guys to commit to doing something like this is HARD! No pun intended. It seems as though they enjoy the idea and like to talk dirty with it, but when it comes time for a performance something un-nerves them and they back out. Maybe it's the idea that the boyfriend/husband is watching/participating?

Anywho, good luck on fulfilling your fantasy!

Quote Originally Posted by junebug_couple View Post
    We have that fantasy too, though not with 10+ guys. Like Solstyce said, the more guys, the more tiring - and yes, don't plan on walking comfortably the day after!

If you're looking for only solo guys to join, Hedo is a hit & miss on the number of them available. We personally didn't run into a large number of them on the last trip. B/c of this, we've had 3somes and 4somes outside of Hedo. Honestly, finding more than 4 guys to commit to doing something like this is HARD! No pun intended. It seems as though they enjoy the idea and like to talk dirty with it, but when it comes time for a performance something un-nerves them and they back out. Maybe it's the idea that the boyfriend/husband is watching/participating?

Anywho, good luck on fulfilling your fantasy!
    That's been my experience, too- it's hard to find guys who can be fully operational in that kind of situation. For us it wasn't that hubby was watching, it was that the guys hadn't been in that situation before and I think being around other naked guys in that close of contact was the problem. Even if you only get 3 guys, you can still have tons of fun with that! My 21st bday present was a MFM.... it's incredible! If you're into that, you have GOT to experience it!

I want to thank all of you for the comments!! This will be very hard to do but I think its worth it if i can pull it off. Having 10 guys will be tough to get but i if all goes well it would be the most amazing thing to watch and i would like to video tape the guys pounding her . There is more to this fantasy that i will share in a looooong message later.

For me two at once is perfect. Couldn't imagine finding more than two that could play well together. November can't get here soon enough for me!

I would second the two at once is my preference- if they are gifted in bed then walking the next day is more than likely still going to be a pleasant nuisance. And the leisure time to just enjoy playful snuggling between erotic excursions is more to my liking. T says from a male perspective, he enjoys being on the outside looking in if the spontaneity takes us there. We've only been in that situation once so we're only sharing thoughts.

fantasy

Who is into this and looking for type of activity?

Huge fantasy of mine also....watching cin's eyes roll back in her head...is such a turn on.....

interesting thought

Different adventure. Who in this forum actually does this?

WHen are you planning to go to Hedo?

What requirements are u you looking for in the other participants?

I would agree with having just 2 gugys but I will have to admit it would be fun to try 10 or more.

I notice you said this was your fantasy, if its just a fantasy of yours and not hers then that will never turn out right but if she wants it as bad as you do then go for it.

I have to say we have the best sex ever and after 30 years it keeps getting better!! This is a fantasy of ours not 10 maybe 3 or 4!! We will see if it happens!!
    Last edited by BigC; 01-27-2010 at 05:52 PM.

This seems to be a pretty common one. My sexy future hubby would love to see me get banged out, too. I could be perfectly content with just him forever, but hey- if its what he wants... can't say that it wouldn't be fun for me, too... and what better place for something like this than Hedo? I do think that 10 is a bit much though. Sounds confusing to me ("whose turn is it now...")lol. 2, maybe 3...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast