Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Later in November

Later in November

We are excited to be making our first trip to Hedo III November 10 - 17th. I have to say that we have learned a great deal from so many of the threads and posts on this forum.

We have tried to read most of the Nov. Calendar thread (really more of a book it's so long) and can understand the great anticipation those folks are feeling about the week they are going. Very impressive thread.

Since we are traveling down from the "hinterlands" we won't get in until late in the day on the tenth. A few of the contributors to the Nov. Calendar thread have warned us that there might be a few shortages when we visit the bar.

We aren't complaining about the thread or those who have contributed so much to its content. We think there there are folks going the same week we are that are just waiting for someone to get the ball rolling on a thread for our week at Hedo.

So what do you say? Let's get some excitement of our own going. Who else is going that week?

Steve

Hey Steve,

Myself and my partner will be there that week. And the guys from Love Voodoo group. Also from this board "Rockers n' rollers" but they have been quiet recently
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

We'll be there the 10th-18th.

Hiya Steve.....

Although I am a single male, I too will be there on the 10th thru the 21st, flying straight in from the one and only "IRAQ". I have choosen this event to party along with my long time friends from DjsIsland, whom are part of lovevoodo's group.... I also respectfully intend to meet new friends and dance my ass off...... Reynaldo

Good Start

Okay, we have a start! I'm glad you all posted, we are looking forward to meeting you all.

Steve's wife here. Reynaldo, I'm known for dancing my ass off! Steve turns 50 on toga night, so we expect some SERIOUS partying!

Uniflip, we've read several of your postings, and look forward to adding a face to the mix.

Anyone else going for the first time? We have both vascillated between excitement and apprehension. Any advice outside of the norm?!

Myself and my partner are also noobs, we have been looking forward to this trip since we booked it in March. We (especially me, the female) feel like we are on an emotional rollercoaster. One day i'm all for getting naked straight away and partying hard, the next week I want to keep my clothes on and stay on the prude side for two entire weeks!!

The only advice I can offer is this: No matter what happens, you both are going to be on a beautiful island, with sun, sand and sea, plenty of food, wine and relaxment. And that is definitely a recipe for a good holiday.

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Shit wine though

Thanks for that..

get back in your box!

drinks?

Well, even if the wine is not good, I am going to guess that they have some other great drinks to try. So far the advice to bring a 32 ounce insulated mug sounds like a good solution to being able to try lots of a few things... I know Red Stripe is good. Even out here in the sticks we can find that

Uniflip, I think I am of the school that you jump right in a soon as you get there. I have read over and over, the longer you put off getting naked, the more time you lose and more regret you might have for missing out on tons of good times. I think Michele is more back on forth on this one....She has found some sexy things to wear......and as you can tell is looking forward to the toga extravaganza! I don't know if she is trying to rub in my imminent crossing to the "geezer" age, or if she is just happy I don't act like an old fart.

I certainly don't feel old.

Booked!

Hey guys, we just booked Nov. 12-20!

We're psyched! third Hedo trip and it could not have come at a better time!

Let's get some Hedo talk going!

S&T

Another Steve celebrating 50?

It took lots of long conversations for my better half, Steve, to decide what would make him happiest on his 50th b'day (11/14/57). Is that your day also, Steve57? I smell a party of a different magnitude...

We'll be there 11/11/07 - 11/18/07. We'll be coming as noobs to Hedo but not to Jamaica.

I'm finding out on these boards that we should've probably come along with a group, but it sounds like we'll assimilate with all the friendly, nekkid people.

We, too, vacillate between abject horror and titillation. But we're cool once the bob and the booze hits.

With the Voodoo group undoubtedly arriving before us, it appears that we'll get bumped from our OFN suite for a while. That kind of sucks but we'll never let the bastards get us down!

Looking forward to putting faces with nom de plumes.

We will be there the 8-15th. This is our 4th trip to Hedo III and we are just as excited as though it was our first.

This is Michele...my Steve's BD is 11/15/57, but what difference does one day make?! I must admit, one of OUR biggest fears is that we would be surrounded by young, nubile 20 somethings who would point and laugh for the entire week. GREAT to know that won't be the case.

I'm not sold on coming with a group. We have both enjoyed getting to "know" people on the forum. Sometimes, traveling with a group inhibits the assimilation process!

Kim n Dave, I must inquire regarding 4 trips. Other than the obvious (!), what is the big draw?

The big draw for us is being nekkid 24/7.....no inhibitions. There are every shape, size, color and age. Although, has been our experience that the general age is between 35-55. Also, for whatever reason that we have yet to figure out....the young hardbodies stay on the prude side.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast